Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
Yes they are. I live in the south, where every state is red and full of Bible thumpers, I know. We have plenty of both interracial and LGBT couples down here, and the old, white Republicans are not happy about either of them.
It must be tough living in your world where you seem to see horrible racism everywhere you turn. It must also be lonely because no one else seems to live in that world.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I like the headlines in Weekly World News much better. Totally bogus but at least you can read with a smile on your face. "My Alien Love Baby" or "Peruvian Midget Marries Three-Headed Goat".
I wonder who gave the goat away. Or who caught the bouquet.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Yes they are. I live in the south, where every state is red and full of Bible thumpers, I know. We have plenty of both interracial and LGBT couples down here, and the old, white Republicans are not happy about either of them.
And my guess would be that the old, white Democrats in the South are not happy about either of them either. It's not a political thing, it's a generational thing. But that doesn't fit your narrative of "Republicans bad" now does it?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Some black people dislike interracial marriages too, but you’re painting a picture of everyone on the right being a bigot and it’s completely fictitious.
It's kind of funny because in Wisconsin there is a white Republican congressman married to a black woman. Nobody seems to have a problem with it. How did those racist Republicans ever elect him, what, with him being married to a black woman and all?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh brother, now Trump himself is implying that he is God's "Chosen One," which is just going to further feed into the religious portion of his base who are under the delusion that God Himself elected Trump to Office, or that Trump is the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Oh brother, now Trump himself is implying that he is God's "Chosen One," which is just going to further feed into the religious portion of his base who are under the delusion that God Himself elected Trump to Office, or that Trump is the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Link?