Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Also, while everyone states it was white supremacists that are mass shooters, are we just going to ignore the fact that the Dayton shooter was a crazy liberal? His social media was full of Antifa rhetoric. But I guess we will just pretend that doesn't exist.
I would say more that’s the liberal media’s fault than just normal every day people. It goes back to my point that once they have a dark skin color, they’ll just ignore it because then it won’t make ratings. If the person is white and they’re part of ANTIFA then they’ll let it pass.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, it’s **** like this why I’m glad I don’t support this fake article-writing, egotistical ***hole.

Yeah, how DARE many people struggle with just trying to be able to live successfully. Not everyone has the privilege of getting a good job via a college education or what have you. ****, some people who even WENT to college are struggling to find work in their field. It’s definitely a “their” problem if they can’t afford going to college or even just finding a good paying job.

I’m just waiting for the day he makes another cheap *** copout like, “People who struggle with learning disabilities or autism should not have gotten vaccinations” or whatever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though some of us have already been feeling the burden, it's now official: we are in a recession again, thanks to Trump's tariff wars.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oop. Yet another shooting. This time, officers were shot at. I guess this means the Blue Lives Matter folks will make this a race issue if it was a black person that shot at them (as in the black people with the guns are who the real racists are, according to them).

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Oop. Yet another shooting. This time, officers were shot at. I guess this means the Blue Lives Matter folks will make this a race issue if it was a black person that shot at them (as in the black people with the guns are who the real racists are, according to them).
It's pretty telling when any mass shooting occurs you label the shooters as white-supremists (even though there is little evidence of that many times) but when cops are shot you don't condemn the shooter but put up a straw man. And what's even more ironic is you condemn the Blue Live Matter folks for something they didn't even do or say and label them as racists when you label any other mass shooter as white-supremists.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, if you shoot at a police officer who’s just minding his own business then you’re a ******* coward. That’s all I have to say.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Getting back to what was said before:
El Paso, Dayton, Columbine, and dozens of other places. These might not be my cities, but it is my country, and I'm not going to be governed by fear.
Before school shootings, it was fashionable to shoot up a post office. Does that mean I'm not going to the post office again? No, because I need my mail (they can have the bills, though).
Unfortunately there are shootings in houses of worship. Does that mean stay away from church? No, because I sing on Sunday and nothing is standing between me and God.
School shootings still happen. But if I was still in grade schooling it happened, when the dust settled and the smoke cleared, my parents would still make me go to school.
On the road, there is road rage, drunk drivers, bad weather, etc., resulting in 50,000 traffic deaths every year. Does that mean give up driving? No, because my wife depends on me.
Yes, bad things happen, but I'm not going to let myself be ruled by fear.

With all the violence going on, does that make this a lousy country? Ask Miley Cyrus, Joy Behar, or anyone else in Hollywood at random. If it was that lousy, why would they still be here?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
The fact that it happens at all at a high rate though is extremely concerning. The fact that this is the same thing people are still going around in circles over since 1999 (see: Columbine) is horrifying. Is there nothing we can do?