Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
Gender and sex are not different. There is maleand female. Transgender people are those that attempt to change their physical being to match the stereotypical traits of the opposite gender. A man that grows out his hair and puts on a dress is not a woman anymore than a woman who cuts her hair and wears a suit is a man. Gender is not determined by what your interests are.

That being said if someone wants to present themselves with the physical traits typically associated with a particular gender that is fine. I could not care less about what they do. If they choose to change their name and prefer she over he or he over she that is fine to. When you start fining or jailing people for misgendering, now I have a problem.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Also, please tell me why i am wrong. I have changed my mind in the past when presented with a well reasoned argument.
Well, for a start, I would simply recommend looking up the definition alone. You may be surprised at what it states in the description. Even I was told this when I thought only male and female were the two genders. I also took a look at this picture and did a little digging on what they actually mean as genders.

Researching these genders helped me understand the difference more. That’s where learning things on my own really helps. If you are still going to disagree then i’ll let you do you because you aren’t the only person I know who still thinks the only two are male and female. This is a subject that’s going to take a long time to really develop before people start to understand it more.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
despite there being no proven legal grounds for impeachment.
He's been breaking laws since Day One of his Presidency, starting with the fact that he brought on his daughter and son-in-law as part of his Administration: nepotism in a Presidential Administration is against the law. They claim they're getting around that law with a loophole, though: they claim they're not taking salaries for their positions, so "technically," they're not actual employees of the "President."

Another major offense is the fact that he's clearly retained his businesses while in Office (something he said he wasn't going to do), as maintaining business(es) while sitting as President is another thing that's against the law . . . and of course, he profits from it all.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, if you read the article
Yes, I read the article, as you always accuse me of not doing, which is why I believe he would find this most interesting, because like yourself, he would much rather just keep driving rather than take mandatory breaks . . . and, in fact, he's actually gotten in trouble for that many times before, which results in him having to be restricted from driving altogether for an extended period of time before he can resume his trips . . . that, and he also gets tickets and citations for it, which, of course, goes on his record.

If he were still driving, I believe he would appreciate Trump trying to do this, but he's not driving anymore because he's out of work . . . and you know what? Part of it is Trump's fault. Granted, it's mainly because my dad's boss is an idiot who drove his own trucking company into the ground because of his overall incompetence and for constantly screwing over his drivers, but with these tariffs that Trump has implemented, work for truckers has diminished quite a bit because there's considerably less freight being transported now.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
According to what I'm hearing Jesus didn't help Trump into the white house, but it was Russia....
God bless Russia???