Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Now I'm just waiting for MuppetsRule and MWOO to interject :smile:
Also D'Snowth I'm not hating on you at all. I'm not Charlie Benson or Censored, I can actually talk with people on the other side and be friends with them. :smile:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Plus the fact the true fascists right now are ANTIFA who attack and kill those who they disagree with. They have no morals they attack anyone that doesn't agree with their far left communist agenda.
Sorry, you’re really off right here. For starters, communists and fascists are not the same and should not be used interchangeably. You can say that ANTIFA act like fascists, which wouldn’t be a wrong comparison, but they are not fascists.

Fascism, by its very definition, is a radical right-wing system, an ultranationalist authoritarian grip on a country. ANTIFA seem to want to silence all who disagree with them, but they’re also not against diversity, so already one part of the definition no longer applies. Never mind the fact that actual fascists hate communism and the way it attempts (poorly) to benefit all of the people. Fascist societies are far more structured and rigid.

Calling ANTIFA to real fascists is BS; saying they act like fascists, then you’ve got an argument.

~ Die Grammatik Nazi

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
ANTIFA was never about protesting "fascism" it was about a bunch of crybabies throwing tantrums that their candidate lost an election. Remember when Republicans rioted when McCain or Romney lost? No because they accepted defeat and moved on with their lives.
Well, I’m going to have to disagree with you on the last part. While I may not have seen many physical fights (far as I’m concerned), I have seen my share of right-leaning people complaining about Obama non stop until he was gone. This also comes from an experience of dealing with people like this personally.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Sorry, you’re really off right here. For starters, communists and fascists are not the same and should not be used interchangeably. You can say that ANTIFA act like fascists, which wouldn’t be a wrong comparison, but they are not fascists.

Fascism, by its very definition, is a radical right-wing system, an ultranationalist authoritarian grip on a country. ANTIFA seem to want to silence all who disagree with them, but they’re also not against diversity, so already one part of the definition no longer applies. Never mind the fact that actual fascists hate communism and the way it attempts (poorly) to benefit all of the people. Fascist societies are far more structured and rigid.

Calling ANTIFA to real fascists is BS; saying they act like fascists, then you’ve got an argument.

~ Die Grammatik Nazi
I know the difference between communism and fascism my friend :smile:
I was typing on my phone and I meant to put ANTIFA act like fascists but their ideology is definitely communist and very far left.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Well, I’m going to have to disagree with you on the last part. While I may not have seen many physical fights (far as I’m concerned), I have seen my share of right-leaning people complaining about Obama non stop until he was gone. This also comes from an experience of dealing with people like this personally.
Complaining about obama and causing riots and violence like the far left are doing is a huge difference. Some on the right complained too much, but they were not going out and rioting and causing more violence like the far left is doing now.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Now I'm just waiting for MuppetsRule and MWOO to interject :smile:

I don't know why, but for some reason they decided to make Sam a one-note character in this game... pretty meme-worthy now.

Edit: Kevin Clash actually provided that voice clip; Brian Henson voiced Janice and Scooter in this game, which I would like to hear as well.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Also D'Snowth I'm not hating on you at all. I'm not Charlie Benson or Censored, I can actually talk with people on the other side and be friends with them. :smile:
I know, I never said you were, I'm just offering rebuttals of my own.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, this article is certainly op-ed, because it's not very well-written (unless you're writing for your own personal blog or social media profile, it doesn't exactly look professional or mature to write like a teenaged-girl), but it brings back to mind the thing that has always confused me that there are so many women out there who are supportive of Trump (and even Kavanaugh), despite his misogyny and lewd acts and words against women . . . I guess this puts it into perspective?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
FOX was on the verge of accomplishing one step forward, but now they've fallen two steps back:

MWoO

Reaction score
FOX was on the verge of accomplishing one step forward, but now they've fallen two steps back:
I mean... they are technically correct....

It is kind of hilarious. I have to wonder if it was done with the intention to incite people.