Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Now where did conservatives supporting police brutality come in?

Sounds like some alternate facts right there. :search:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what just made me chuckle?

Trump recently said some war veterans aren't strong enough to handle PTSD.

Oh, I'm sorry. Is this coming from the same guy who has Twitter tantrums when he's made fun of?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize this was 2 years old. Either way, you get what I'm saying.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Went to the town hall and registered to vote today in time for the upcoming elections next month.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If conservatives are responsible for promoting their NRA agenda, encouraging police brutality, then by that same logic, liberals are equally culpable for encouraging open borders allowing MS-13 to flourish.

If that qualifies as a false equivalence, add it to my running tab.

You've made it abundantly clear your contempt for Conservatives/ Republicans. Fair enough. But to consider Democrats beyond reproach doesn't help.

Life will give you exactly what you expect. You expect the worst from conservatives. You expect the worst from the cops. You expect the worst from evangelicals. Yes, there are a few bad apples in any group. But expecting the worst from everybody, how's that working out for you?

It probably won't make you feel any better Kavanaugh will become the next Supreme Court Justice. But despite the left's efforts to bury him, due process was served, and seven FBI probes could not conclusively prove any wrongdoing. For decades he had a sterling reputation long before Trump came along. The only ones who doubt that are those who wouldn't vote for him anyway.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Liberal logic: Conservatives are at fault for everything and why our country is where it's at now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If conservatives are responsible for promoting their NRA agenda, encouraging police brutality, then by that same logic, liberals are equally culpable for encouraging open borders allowing MS-13 to flourish.

If that qualifies as a false equivalence, add it to my running tab.
Liberals never said anything about open borders; conservatives said liberals said that.

Liberals never said anything about taking guns away from responsible gun owners; conservatives said liberals said that.

Liberals never said anything about letting immigrants come into the country illegally; conservatives said liberals said that.

Liberals never said anything about pushing Christianity or American values out of America; conservatives said liberals said that.

In short . . . just about everything conservatives have said liberals have said, they never did.
Life will give you exactly what you expect. You expect the worst from conservatives. You expect the worst from the cops. You expect the worst from evangelicals. Yes, there are a few bad apples in any group. But expecting the worst from everybody, how's that working out for you?
And what about conservatives who expect the worst from black people? Conservatives who expect the worst from the LGBT community? Conservatives who expect the worst from Muslims? Conservatives who expect the worst from women? Conservatives who expect the worst from the working class? Conservatives, in short, expect the worst from everybody who isn't wealthy, white, heterosexual, Christian, and male. And you can't just meet one of those criteria as far as they're concerned, you have to meet all of them, otherwise, they won't even give you the time of day. I meet all of those except wealth, so under Republican ruling (again, the Bush era), living life as part of a middle/working class family was a real struggle as Bush allowed our economy to crumble - something that Trump has been doing all over again; sure, the wealthy have been getting their big tax breaks, but what about the rest of us? For every big corporation that's gotten bonuses to give to some workers, others had to be laid off altogether to compensate for it.
But despite the left's efforts to bury him, due process was served
Yeah, but falling for his crocodile tears, and rushing the hearings so they could blunder past the hurdles and obstacles they saw before them to get what they want.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What about liberals who expect the worst out of people just for being physically Caucasian-skinned white? :shifty:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Hey, maybe we should take up a suggestion from an ex-friend of mine. Simply put, we round up all the conservatives and gas them. No more conservatives ruining America! Sounds great, right? Right?!