Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
However, the second picture feels like another extreme Lefty who, I assume, probably believes his party is perfect and overgeneralizes every single republican into that category. :rolleyes:
You realize he's quoting Trump, right? This is what Trump said in regards to immigrants from Mexico.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No, actually, I didn't. It sounded like another "The right is at fault for everything!" Lefty.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
SPEAKING OF WHICH BY THE WAY:

If anyone wishes to have my Make America Great Again hat, I'm planning on selling it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And by the same token, the Democrats aren't thinking about women's safety right now (otherwise they wouldn't be blatantly dodging questions about Keith Ellison). They're not even really concerned about Kavanaugh aiding Trump in getting away with his crimes. The only thing the Democrats care about is abortion. Period. It's their holy grail. Even if their own voters aren't nearly as in love with it as they are.

Anyway, Michelle Obama gave a speech recently saying we can't just tune out politics, because it's just too important. Nice sentiment, but I honestly think the time has lost past for that message. Politics is broken, and continuing to support the system won't fix it.

Last edited: