Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aren't you pleased, at least, that someone noticed that. I haven't heard a peep on social media about it, but it's plain as day and could be used to great impact. Instead, people are parsing other parts of the roast that we all knew would be said. Typical lazy media.
Like I said, she’s no South Park.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Either way, gotta go feed a cat. In between gigs and have been trying to get away for an hour. Hungry kitty trumps everything. Even Trump talk. WOCKA!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I’ll take your word for it that you’re trying, lol.
Thanks much. I am. There will never a time where I say anything in anger toward anyone here. Past that. It comes from age and exhaustion rather than enlightenment, but there's a dab of that too.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
(Meaning also that I'll never even go passive-aggressive on any of y'all.)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Here's a filtered picture of kitty from yesterday. So stoic...until the can opens.
Aw, very sweet, great whiskers!

I think I’m especially annoyed because I started out enjoying her routine. The “How broke is he” thing was great! But like I said, the normalizing of abortion will never not be creepy to me. There are a lot of public figures right now making similar comments to her joke, only they are NOT joking. And the left is blissfully praising them, no matter how much they continue to hemmorage supporters. Also, I’ve been plenty angry at Sanders and Conway, but I’m tired of women who aren’t liberal being treated as less than human and open targets. It’s horrifying and most assuredly misogynist. The left thinks it’s not bullying so long as they hide behind “progressivism.” Well, they are wrong.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Froggy.

You had one job.

No, but if people want to talk about politics, that's their choice.