Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think the reason it may come off surprising (from the general public) however is because, again, racial biases that unfortunately exist in this country going all the way back to the 40s, which sadly really have never gone away - racism is just being recorded and uploaded publicly now.

That said, I do agree it is also pretty ignorant to assume that a person’s skin color determines your criminal record, and democrats try and pretend to act surprised to match their agenda.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gee, imagine that: the white kid with the gun is found not guilty in a trial where both a prominent black Civil Rights activist and an entire "leftist" media organization were completely banned from even entering the courtroom. Who could've seen that coming?

EDIT: Oh wow. Now the entire froggin' GOP is urging Rittenhouse to file defamation lawsuits against every single media outlet and Hollywood celebrity who ever spoke poorly of him. Wow. Who are the snowflakes again?

Last edited:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Gee, imagine that: the white kid with the gun is found not guilty in a trial where both a prominent black Civil Rights activist and an entire "leftist" media organization were completely banned from even entering the courtroom. Who could've seen that coming?

EDIT: Oh wow. Now the entire froggin' GOP is urging Rittenhouse to file defamation lawsuits against every single media outlet and Hollywood celebrity who ever spoke poorly of him. Wow. Who are the snowflakes again?
Could you at least fact-check what you post? I'm guessing the "prominent black Civil Rights activist" you're referring to is Jesse Jackson, who was at the trial of Ahmaud Arbery, NOT the Rittenhouse trial. And Jackson wasn't banned, the request to remove him was denied. Source.

I agree though, the right-wingers on twitter making Rittenhouse their martyr is beyond stupid.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
The prosecutor's witness (let me repeat that, the PROSECUTOR's own witness) when asked by the defense, "So you approached him with your hands up and he didn't shoot you then?" PROSECUTOR's witness, "Correct." And then you approached him with your gun pointed directly at him and that's when he shot you?" PROSECUTOR's witness, "Correct." What needs to be explained here about the definition of self-defense?

Now Kyle Rittenhouse should never have been there. But beingthere isn't a crime, it was just stupid.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’d just say more misinformed or hears what he wants to hear with politics.

That being said I mean without giving names, there have been a few conservative folks on here that only seem to pay attention to stuff that matches there views alone. So it seems like an even balance.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anyway, even out of self-defense I feel there was a bias involved with this situation. Murder is still murder and people should face consequences for it.

7 years ago a black man literally turned himself in because he admitted he murdered his wife out of self defense and he still got a pretty big hit:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Anyway, even out of self-defense I feel there was a bias involved with this situation. Murder is still murder and people should face consequences for it.
How would you have handled the situation then when someone is pointing a gun directly at you from 5 feet away? How would you have handled it when the second person was beating you and hitting you over the head with his skateboard? How would you have handled it when the first victim throughout the evening threatened to kill you if he gets you alone and then chases you through a parking lot until you have nowhere else to run?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean there is literally a way to dismantle someone holding a gun. I’ve done it before out of practice. It requires a lot of timing and strategy though. You can also go hand to hand if someone is hitting you on the skateboard. Give them a trip on the legs and pull them to the ground. And as for the first one, if someone makes a threat like that you can easily record them cause then you have evidence to use against you. People can be all talk and no bite like that.

My point with my initial post was showing the racial biases how one race has gotten away while another still gets consequences. That’s why I showed the literal video of a black man turning himself for shooting his wife from self-defense when she came at him with a knife during an argument.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The same be thing I was surprised at. The jury was never sequestered. They were publicly exposed, which allowed for the MSNBC operative to try to stalk them, and people outside the court to verbally harass them.

If Kyle didn’t have a gun with him, he’d probably be dead, and no one would probably even known who he was. But he was not the only one who brought a gun to the scene.
There could have been other casualties too, but probably none making national news.

The three men he shot were hardly model citizens either.. One pedophile, two domestic abusers.
And the media spinning lies not grounded in truth. The Kenosha riots stemming from the death of Jacob Blake.

First of all, Blake is still alive.
Second, police were called to the scene because his girlfriend reported rape and Blake trying to kidnap her kids.
Third, Blake was shot after resisting arrest and fighting police with a knife.

Kyle could stand to make a ton of money off this, just like Nick Sandmann a few years back. It’s not rewarding white supremacy, it’s more of an indictment of the media for distorting facts, rushing to judge, and throwing due process and presumption of innocence out the window. He might not be able to sue Biden, but CNN and MSNBC might have to cough up a few bucks.