Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
To be honest I used to like AOC until I noticed just how fake and dishonest she is.

While I still believe Trump only contributed to the problem with kids in cages, if not made the situation worse, just as how You Ain’t Black himself isn’t helping the situation either (hey, surprise, right?), the fact that she used a photo from the Obama era shows her dishonesty and just makes it clear she’s another democrat politician with a left-leaning agenda.
Yeah, I agree. I had some respect for her early on but the fact that she won't speak up about Biden continuing to put kids in cages despite clamoring about it during the Trump era proves she's just playing partisan politics.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
While I have reasons to believe hatred for Trump is completely valid, just as I greatly dislike the guy as a person and president myself, ever since Biden came into place it just shows how many democratic supporters and politicians are completely dishonest with their beliefs.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I never said Trump was a saint either. And as flawed as his personality was/is, he did make some better strides in foreign policy since Clinton.

Illegal immigration has been a problem for every president as far back as I can remember. I just find it ironic, back in 1994 (I was old enough to vote, I dunno about you) Clinton proposed building a wall, and priorizing Americans first. He was met with universal approval.
Trump proposes the same, he’s condemned as racist/xenophobic/ fill in the blank.
Now I want someone with enough authority on the matter to explain why one gets praised and one gets condemned.
And “Becuz Orange Man Bad!!” isn’t enough of an argument. You gotta do better than that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never said Trump was a saint either. And as flawed as his personality was/is, he did make some better strides in foreign policy since Clinton.
How? By kissing up to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Because after several months of him in Office, pretty much no other country in the world wanted anything to do with us anymore - not even Canada.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. I had some respect for her early on but the fact that she won't speak up about Biden continuing to put kids in cages despite clamoring about it during the Trump era proves she's just playing partisan politics.
So I suppose the reports of how many of those caged kids have been reunited with their families since Biden got into Office are more fake news then?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed with FOX News right now? Have you already run out of things to complain about regarding Trump?
Why is Fox News literally being pushed all over YouTube right now? How much are they paying YouTube to promote their video content throughout the entire site?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I used to just have to spend around 35 dollars for gas. Now it easily goes up to 50. These days I feel like just traveling on a bus now.
It still costs about $35 to fill up down here. 🤷‍♂️

Are you getting high grade or something?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
How? By kissing up to Putin and Kim Jong Un? Because after several months of him in Office, pretty much no other country in the world wanted anything to do with us anymore - not even Canada.
Where were you when the Mueller report came back and said they could find no evidence of Russian collusion?
2 1/2 years of Democrats and media swearing up and down they will get to the bottom of it all,The Mueller report will show once and for all what Trump did.

Not one shred of evidence. Next case.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Trump wasn’t kissing up to Kim Jung Un. He was keeping a watchful eye to make sure he doesn’t build a bomb and send it this way.

There’s a difference to kissing up to a bully and showing him you’re not backing down.

Same when Trump showed his strong ties to Israel, the neighboring countries didn’t bomb the crap out of Israel like the Palestinians did last month.

Biden is not a strong presence around the globe, so warring factions are ramping up shooting bombs and rockets while Trump held them at bay.

But of course you already knew that, didn’t you?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So I suppose the reports of how many of those caged kids have been reunited with their families since Biden got into Office are more fake news then?
1. I never said that. 2. You have zero source for that.

I actually do have a source though, a very liberal one actually. NBC News reports that only 7 have rejoined their families since Biden took office and that more than 2,100 have NOT been reunified. Source.

And even if he did reunite some kids with their families, how does that excuse him from putting them in the same terrible conditions as previous administrations?