Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Another mass shooting in Kenosha at a tavern . . . seriously, this is literally an everyday thing now.
Early rumor on twitter is that it is multiple drug deals gone bad. If that's the case, not a lot of sympathy. And all those gun laws that the Dems want to pass wouldn't have made a difference to a drug dealer(s)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Literally an everyday thing now. Literally. Shooting in Austin now. Y'know, a town in the state that just decided to allow its citizens to openly carry guns with no permits or licenses, nor having to conceal whatsoever.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here’s the thing.

I pretty much knew when this country filled with a corrupt government and deep fried foods would become “more clear,” we’d just go back to our daily shootings. Why else do you think we barely got any in 2020?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh hey, I now just realized it’s been three years since this horrible thread existed. 🤔 :search:

MWoO

Reaction score
I think being found guilty on all 3 counts was based on fear and pressure, not on the evidence. Based on the evidence, manslaughter for sure and a strong case for 3rd degree. 2nd? No, that wasn't based on the evidence. No evidence suggested Chauvin intended to kill Floyd. They found him guilty of 2nd degree because of public pressure and fear of being targeted like others involved in the case have been.

Maxine Waters called for more confrontational protests if the jury didn't come back with a 1st degree murder verdict (a verdict that is impossible since he wasn't charged with it).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well my thoughts on the whole George Floyd murder have caused a lot of arguments on my Facebook page. From the beginning I thought that to a certain degree the police officer was innocent, and that this had nothing to do with race.
I still do not believe that his murder had anything to do with race, but is instead an individual issue.

Regardless of Floyd's past or even if he was under the influence of anything he didn't deserve to die. I think the whole incident is very sad, and I hope that some positive can come from all this..