Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just had a thought . . . since D.C. is shut down over security concerns, not to mention COVID and all, what do you bet Trump will dismiss all of that just so he can claim Biden had the smallest inauguration turn out of any president in American history?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So any thoughts on what to grumble about for the next four years now that Trump is officially gone?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I just had a thought . . . since D.C. is shut down over security concerns, not to mention COVID and all, what do you bet Trump will dismiss all of that just so he can claim Biden had the smallest inauguration turn out of any president in American history?
No, well, they wouldn’t want cars driving all over the Mall honking at him.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’ve been to DC five times in my life. A few times on class trips, a couple times with my family.
In spite of the politicians and whatever else goes on, it’s still a tremendous place to visit. The first time I was there I was only six, and I could care less about the monuments and stuff (especially after just visiting Disney World).. But as I got older, I appreciate it more. Not just the monuments all the tourists see.
But Arlington Cemetery, the zoo, and Chinatown is a pretty beat place.
And the cherry blossoms in April are gorgeous.
I haven’t been there since 2003, but would love to go back.
Right across the river , in Alexandria, VA, is a place called Crystal City. It’s an apartment complex built over an underground mall and subway. Wouldn’t mind living there.