Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not surprised by anything this lunatic does anymore. I'm not the least bit surprised that he's completely denying the election results, and claiming everything from voter fraud, to living under his own delusion that he's the rightful winner, like he's living in his own personal Opposite Day.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Here’s the thing. In 2000, Al Gore contested the results in Florida. He did not concede until December 7.
Here it’s been ten days, there is still ambiguity over results in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, and a lesser degree in Nevada and Arizona.
There are now 100 affadavits of poll counters swearing there were inconsistencies in ballot counts.
Last time I checked, dead people can’t vote.

No state has officially called Biden the winner, but that’s the narrative the media wants to push. Accept the results and shut up.

Trump still needs about 150,000 votes to overturn the results. But if due process isn’t applied here, how can the results of any election ever be trusted again?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Here’s the thing. In 2000, Al Gore contested the results in Florida. He did not concede until December 7.
Here it’s been ten days, there is still ambiguity over results in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, and a lesser degree in Nevada and Arizona.
There are now 100 affadavits of poll counters swearing there were inconsistencies in ballot counts.
Last time I checked, dead people can’t vote.

No state has officially called Biden the winner, but that’s the narrative the media wants to push. Accept the results and shut up.

Trump still needs about 150,000 votes to overturn the results. But if due process isn’t applied here, how can the results of any election ever be trusted again?
Exactly. While I dont see the results in any of these states changing enough to make a difference, what's the rush? Like you stated, Gore didn't concede until a month later. Yet for some reason President Trump is labeled a lunatic for waiting. And Al Gore considered running again as well. Was he ******* desperate?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@MuppetsRule While I get what you’re saying, trust me I do, the difference with Gore is he wasn’t having numerous temper tantrums over states that he lost in like a toddler. Literally the only reason Trump ever ran in the first place was just to show off. That’s why he wants to continue running, because he knows it will make him “important.” He should have just stuck with his celeb life in show biz.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If anything else, Kanye West continually announcing he’s running for president only makes him the “black” version of Trump - running just to be a show off. Those two are pretty much peas in a pod.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Democrats may have won the House again, but Republicans practically still have the Senate sealed in their favor, so a Biden Presidency will probably be about as effective as Obama's Presidency was: he won't be able to get much done for the country, because Senate Republicans will just block him at every pass, then point their fingers are him and whine about what a bad President and a liar he is.

gravy

Reaction score
Democrats may have won the House again, but Republicans practically still have the Senate sealed in their favor, so a Biden Presidency will probably be about as effective as Obama's Presidency was: he won't be able to get much done for the country, because Senate Republicans will just block him at every pass, then point their fingers are him and whine about what a bad President and a liar he is.
ehh, if georgia votes majority blue again in the upcoming runoffs, things can get better.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe in 2024, but certainly not now; 51 seats are required for a Senate majority, and right now, Reps have 50, Dems 46.

gravy

Reaction score
Maybe in 2024, but certainly not now; 51 seats are required for a Senate majority, and right now, Reps have 50, Dems 46.
hmmm maybe, but why not 2022? besides, it wouldn't affect too much considering trump has shown how much one can do with executive orders

Last edited: