Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I've literally seen no Democrats lash out at her for being Catholic. None whatsoever. I've seen plenty of Republicans lash out at Biden for being Catholic, though. Let's not forget the Kennedy family also got a lot of flack back in the 60s for being Catholic as well.

But seriously, the only way I've seen Democrats lash out at Barrett is not for being Catholic, but for supposedly being part of a particular religious organization that basically still regards women as second class citizens who shouldn't do anything that hasn't been instructed by their husbands, and even comparing it to a TV show that apparently was all about such women . . . back in the Middle Ages. But even so, I haven't seen a single person - Democrat or otherwise - attack her for being Catholic.
Love is blind I guess. I've seen plenty attacks on Barret from left wingers because she is catholic and has 7 kids.
As far as ginsbergs dying wish. She wa s a supreme court justice. She should know she doesn't get to choose her replacement. And if the democrats have a problem with trump making a selection before the election, well then they should have done more to take control of the senate during the last election. As their hero President Obama famously said, "elections have consequences. "

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Biden, for all his flaws, was respectable and so much more eloquent than Trump, who just spewed verbal diarrhea and bullied his opponent and the moderator. Seriously what the **** was going on tonight? It was like watching a bulldog attack a beagle. Not cool, but honestly I don’t know what I was expecting.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
The first party to step back and say, "You know what, the people deserve better." and replace their candidate gets my vote. I don't care about the political persuasion or letter behind their name. Just give us something better. OK, go!

MWoO

Reaction score
Biden, for all his flaws, was respectable and so much more eloquent than Trump, who just spewed verbal diarrhea and bullied his opponent and the moderator. Seriously what the **** was going on tonight? It was like watching a bulldog attack a beagle. Not cool, but honestly I don’t know what I was expecting.
Biden wasn't respectful. He called Trump a clown, said he was the worst president, etc. Both were in poor form. Biden seemed flustered and weak, Trump came off as a bully. If Trump would just not be an asshat and attack Biden on the issues, while respecting the rules, he would look far better.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Pretending Facebook doesn't have a conservative bias, but let's be honest, they really do: Zuckerberg and his team haven't even been shy about their support for Trump.

Again, this is why Trump ought to just ditch Twitter and move his social media presence to Facebook: he can ramble on for longer than 250 characters, and his posts are sure to garner much more positive reactions and comments from his followers and supporters.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Pretending Facebook doesn't have a conservative bias, but let's be honest, they really do: Zuckerberg and his team haven't even been shy about their support for Trump.

Again, this is why Trump ought to just ditch Twitter and move his social media presence to Facebook: he can ramble on for longer than 250 characters, and his posts are sure to garner much more positive reactions and comments from his followers and supporters.
Did you even bother to read the article? Cause it contradicts everything you said in your first paragraph.