Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I'm not shocked the DNC screwed Bernie a second time around. Biden is going to get creamed by Trump. Bernie is a good debater and a good fighter, Biden is not. The debates between Trump and Biden are going to be fun to watch.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Biden's such a wimp. Trump's gonna chew him up, spit him out, then stomp on what's left.

Plus, people don't like him, anyway: he's too touchy-feely for people's comfort, and he's far too right-leaning for a Democrat.

MWoO

Reaction score
Doe the DNC just not want to win? Joe Biden is an even worse pick than Hillary Clinton. The man appears to have dementia! He can barely get through an interview these days. Is this really all the DNC has to offer?

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Doe the DNC just not want to win? Joe Biden is an even worse pick than Hillary Clinton. The man appears to have dementia! He can barely get through an interview these days. Is this really all the DNC has to offer?
It's quite sad. The guy is just too **** old to be President. Biden will be the same age Trump is when Trump leaves office in 4 years if he wins. We shouldn't have a president just starting off at 78.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This is one thing I can honestly say about Joe Biden.

I feel like so many people *cough* extreme democrats *cough* gave the guy a free pass for his actions against women simply because of the fact that he was Obama’s VP. Had he been his own guy he would be in much more deep **** just like Trump.