Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Elizabeth Warren is out.

mariolover

Reaction score
You do you, man.
Thanks! I like trump because he is the only one that stands against killing babies. He does great things for the economy too. Also, as a Christian, I love that he stands for biblical principles, which I believe the country desperately needs to return to. He brought prayer and The Bible back into schools and the white house. I will admit I don't like that he mocked a reporter with a disability and his tweets can be obnoxious, but I try to weigh both the pros and the cons, and I definitely think the pros outweigh the cons.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He does great things for the economy too.
Uh, we're in a recession because of him, dude. The only great things he's done of the economy is help the rich and wealthy, the rest of the working class schmoes are desperately having to pinch pennies wherever they can, while wages and salaries dwindle, and tariffs and trade wars cause the prices of necessities at the grocery stores jump up tremendously.
Also, as a Christian, I love that he stands for biblical principles
He only became a Christian to appeal to the religious voters in the country, and even so, he claims he loves the Bible, but blanks out when asked about Scripture.
He brought prayer and The Bible back into schools
Evidence?
I will admit I don't like that he mocked a reporter with a disability and his tweets can be obnoxious, but I try to weigh both the pros and the cons, and I definitely think the pros outweigh the cons.
In this case, the pros must be a couple of boulders, while the cons are an entire playground of pebbles.

And yet. . . .
1. Republicans support the shedding of innocent blood in the form of wars with other countries.
2. And when have Republicans done anything for Israel?
3. Really? Because in the last two or three decades, it's been the likes of Clinton and Obama who have lowered and reduced debts, while the likes of Bush and Trump have increased debts.
4. Oh yeah, because when middle and working class joes are working three or more jobs at the same time just to make ends meet, they're apparently still not working hard enough, and need to "quit being lazy."
5. And yet, Trump has been married three times, cheated on each of his wives, had out-of-wedlock children, but he's still somehow the most faithful and devoted husband and father there ever was in the White House, am I right?
6. Meanwhile, Trump sure has been pardoning a lot of "evildoers."
7. Right, because God's Word says to hate and attack everybody who isn't wealthy, white, and heterosexual.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I swear to god...... simply because Warren dropped out today, the left always blames the ******* electoral college on why all our presidents have been men.

Seriously, we have the ******* electoral college for a reason. Stop throwing them under the bus just because things aren’t going the way you want them to with your ******* first world problems with politics.

I swear, the day we DO get a woman president, I will be so grateful on the fact that the left can finally just shut up about that.