Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Yeah I think Warren is a safe bet, even though my favorites are Bernie and Tulsi. Send Biden to a nursing home and lock up Kamala and I think I’d be satisfied more or less with anyone else getting the nominee. Now whether or not they beat Trump is another story altogether.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Yeah I think Warren is a safe bet, even though my favorites are Bernie and Tulsi. Send Biden to a nursing home and lock up Kamala and I think I’d be satisfied more or less with anyone else getting the nominee. Now whether or not they beat Trump is another story altogether.
Tulsi and Yang are the best pairing! Bernie and Warren are too old and radical in my book. Biden just needs to retire. Kamala should be thrown in the big house. If the democrats pick Biden or Warren, President Trump will win in my opinion.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You say that like it’s a bad thing.
Because neither of them are particularly popular with the people, they're just popular with the DNC - especially Biden, since he's actually far more right-leaning as a Democrat than he is left-leaning

Again, for all intents and purposes, we're pretty much experiencing a deja vu of 2016: the DNC know who they want, and it's not who the people want - just like the people wanted Bernie in 2016, but the DNC wanted Hillary instead.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Your post kind of gave me a vibe that you’d hate to see either two as the final Democrat nominee.
Ok I understand. Yeah I would hate to see either one. Biden is way too old and Warren is way too radical. A majority of my friends and neighbors who are democrats or are left leaning really like Mayor Pete, Yang, and Tulsi. I frankly want to see a Yang/Tulsi or a Tulsi/Yang ticket.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Who does everyone think will be the Democratic nominee next year? I would bet it will either be Joe Biden or Elizabeth Warren.
I hope not. Vice President Biden has shot himself in the foot with way too many mental gaffes. I don't think he's sound mentally to serve as President (although one could make a pretty #### good argument neither is President Trump :embarrassed: ) Eliabeth Warren has a good shot for the reasons D'Snowth stated. She seems to be the DNC's pick. I'm hoping the Dems come to their senses and nominate someone more moderate like Mayor Pete (he'd have my vote) or Bloomberg. I still maintain that the majority of voters are clamoring for a moderate candidate - be it Republican or Democrat. They are tired of the extremes. Although neither party's leadership seems to get this.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I hope not. Vice President Biden has shot himself in the foot with way too many mental gaffes. I don't think he's sound mentally to serve as President (although one could make a pretty #### good argument neither is President Trump :embarrassed: ) Eliabeth Warren has a good shot for the reasons D'Snowth stated. She seems to be the DNC's pick. I'm hoping the Dems come to their senses and nominate someone more moderate like Mayor Pete (he'd have my vote) or Bloomberg. I still maintain that the majority of voters are clamoring for a moderate candidate - be it Republican or Democrat. They are tired of the extremes. Although neither party's leadership seems to get this.
I absolutely agree. Both sides need a moderate. I would pick Nikki Haley for the Republicans and Andrew Yang for the democrats. But if the nominee is Biden or Warren I'm voting for President Trump.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I absolutely agree. Both sides need a moderate. I would pick Nikki Haley for the Republicans and Andrew Yang for the democrats. But if the nominee is Biden or Warren I'm voting for President Trump.
If it's between President Trump and either Biden or Warren I will either sit this one out or vote for Kermit :smile: