Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Really, if I’m being honest though, I feel like women get upset when a man explains other options besides abortions is because it falls under the category of “mansplaining” to them (which is a term I really hate, personally).

So, sorry to say, Snowth, but I think you’re better off just letting them be if they really want to get an abortion.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well yeah, I mean, that's basically how it goes:

If you say you support abortion (or, at least, acknowledge that abortion is only the woman's choice and nobody else's), the response is always "Thank you for supporting women's rights!!"

If you say you're against abortion, the response is always, "You don't have a ****** and can't carry a child, so you have no right to discuss women's rights!!"

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That seems to be the opinion of Whoopi nd Joy and the other women on "The View". Women's rights rule and have the final say.
And if a woman wants an abortion, that's her prerogative, and the heck with the consequences.

This is pure flight of fancy, but imagine the look on their faces if this ever happened:
"Hello, ladies. I'm the ghost of Jaime Lefkowitz. My mom aborted me back in 1971. Too bad she didn't keep me around. I would've become a politician, ran Democrat in California, and people would've voted for me in 2016 instead of Trump. Oh well, win some lose some."
D'oh!!!!

Buff Beaker

Reaction score

Buff Beaker

Reaction score

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well yeah, I mean, that's basically how it goes:

If you say you support abortion (or, at least, acknowledge that abortion is only the woman's choice and nobody else's), the response is always "Thank you for supporting women's rights!!"

If you say you're against abortion, the response is always, "You don't have a ****** and can't carry a child, so you have no right to discuss women's rights!!"
You’re completely leaving out the right on this issue. Being in support of abortion leads to a lot of criticism from that side of the spectrum and I hate having to keep entering this thread and having your blanket statements clog it up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know how you feel. I get sick of coming to this thread and you clog it up with your excessive ramblings that nobody wants to take the time to read anyway, too.

Besides, shouldn't you actually be happy there's actually something I disagree with the left on? Come to think of it, shouldn't you, @Buff Beaker, @MuppetsRule, and @MWoO all be happy about that?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Abortion isn’t the only thing I‘ve seen you disagree with the left on.

MWoO

Reaction score
I know how you feel. I get sick of coming to this thread and you clog it up with your excessive ramblings that nobody wants to take the time to read anyway, too.

Besides, shouldn't you actually be happy there's actually something I disagree with the left on? Come to think of it, shouldn't you, @Buff Beaker, @MuppetsRule, and @MWoO all be happy about that?
I dont care if you agree or disagree with anyone. I only want you to support your claims with evidence and respond to rebuttals.