Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
Yeppers. The Dems know this isn't going anywhere but they will keep this alive until the elections.
Here is the there...

Of all the things to try to hurt him with, Trump was probably most prepared for impeachment. There was impeachment talk by the media before he even took office. The public is tuned out from impeachment talk. This won't hurt him unless they actually succeed, which they likely won't. Impeachment proceedings may actually help Trump get elected again.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Earlier this year,the Dems were convinced that the Mueller report would provide conclusive proof Trump collided with Russia and Trump would be impeached faster than you could say "You're fired!"
Two years of investigation and millions of tax dollars later, what could they find? Nothing.
Mueller, who is no Trump fan and whom the Dems regarded as the one who could dig up the dirt, came up empty handed, was dismissed as an incompetent fool.Just prior to his report he was the Dems' Personal Jesus. How fickle the winds of fate can be.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing with me ? I cant tell. Sorry 😅
No, I was agreeing with you. If it was Snowthy's opinion that Christians are the xenophobic, homophobic, bigoted, hypocrites he makes them out to be I would invite him to my church next Sunday, introduce him to Mr. Kenny Overby, a 78 year old black man who is one of the elders at our church, have him look Mr. Overby square in the eye, and have him state his observations to him with all the conviction he can muster.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
No, I was agreeing with you. If it was Snowthy's opinion that Christians are the xenophobic, homophobic, bigoted, hypocrites he makes them out to be I would invite him to my church next Sunday, introduce him to Mr. Kenny Overby, a 78 year old black man who is one of the elders at our church, have him look Mr. Overby square in the eye, and have him state his observations to him with all the conviction he can muster.
Ok I was just making sure :smile:. But you are completely right about people who attend church. My grandmother suffered a massive stroke that rendered her to not be able to use the left side of her body, lose her ability to talk, and make it very difficult to even walk. Everyone at our church came and helped them almost every single day by helping them move out old their house and helping prepare meals for them. You do not have to agree with Christians religious views but you cannot deny they are some of the kindest people you will ever meet.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Earlier this year,the Dems were convinced that the Mueller report would provide conclusive proof Trump collided with Russia and Trump would be impeached faster than you could say "You're fired!"
Two years of investigation and millions of tax dollars later, what could they find? Nothing.
Mueller, who is no Trump fan and whom the Dems regarded as the one who could dig up the dirt, came up empty handed, was dismissed as an incompetent fool.Just prior to his report he was the Dems' Personal Jesus. How fickle the winds of fate can be.
Also in my American History class, I had to write a research paper on the Mueller Report. It was very interesting. The Media hyped it all up to eventually find out President Trump never colluded with the Russians despite what the Democrats and the media were saying. Now they are trying to hype up the Ukraine thing because they know Biden and Warren will get destroyed by the President next year.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Guess what! This just in, Snowthy! It's official! Pop the champagne !
Over the weekend, An innocent black man in the Bronx shot a racist white cop!
Well, actually we don't know if the cop was racist or not, but we can ASSUME he was since he was white , correct?

Correct?

Hallelujah!
Who says there isn't a god and justice isn't done?
One less white cop to threaten innocent black people! You and Jamie should be dancing in the streets. And Blue Lives Matter dare not march! After all the innocent black lives snuffed out by those dirty white racist cops? For a courageous lack man to help even the score, heck, we know a hero when we see one!

Don't we? 9)

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Well, actually we don't know if the cop was racist or not, but we can ASSUME he was since he was white , correct?

Correct?

Hallelujah!
One less white cop to threaten innocent black people! You and Jamie should be dancing in the streets. And Blue Lives Matter dare not march! After all the innocent black lives snuffed out by those dirty white racist cops? For a courageous lack man to help even the score, heck, we know a hero when we see one!

Don't we? 9)
D'Snowth * crickets chirping*

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Correct?

Hallelujah!

Don't we? 9)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I do see where Trump is now even flip-flopping on the whistleblower, first calling for the death of said whistleblower, but now calling for the whistleblower's protection (if he's legitimate).

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I do see where Trump is now even flip-flopping on the whistleblower, first calling for the death of said whistleblower, but now calling for the whistleblower's protection (if he's legitimate).
When did the President say " I want the whistleblower to die"?