Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My problem is you cant demonize a entire group of people because a idiot posted a dumb meme on Facebook. Not every Christian is a anti gay bigot.
If that's the case, come to my church next Sunday and pick them out to me.
They should be really easy to spot.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My problem is you cant demonize a entire group of people because a idiot posted a dumb meme on Facebook. Not every Christian is a anti gay bigot.
And yet, this is exactly what a lot of them do: a few bad seeds, and they'll impune an entire group of people for it. All blacks are thugs and gangbangers; all Hispanics are drug dealers and rapists; all gay people are evil and want to take over the entire world and make it gay; all Millennials are lazy and spoiled.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
And yet, this is exactly what a lot of them do: a few bad seeds, and they'll impune an entire group of people for it. All blacks are thugs and gangbangers; all Hispanics are drug dealers and rapists; all gay people are evil and want to take over the entire world and make it gay; all Millennials are lazy and spoiled.
Says the kettle to the pot

D'Snowth

Reaction score
- Trump continually breaks the law and violates the Constitution
- Dems finally proceed with impeachment hearings
- Trump throws a temper tantrum
- Russia spreads propaganda saying Trump's victory in 2020 is a landslide
- Nobody takes into consideration if Trump is actually impeached, then we'll be stuck with Pence, who's just as bad if not worse

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Nobody takes into consideration if Trump is actually impeached, then we'll be stuck with Pence, who's just as bad if not worse
Not necessarily. The House can impeach Trump but if the Senate votes to keep him he’s not leaving office. Also, Pence doesn’t have too much time to mess up the country if Trump does get bumped out. He seems easier for the Democrats to beat anyway.

I think the idea right now is to drag Trump through the media again and try to hurt his campaign for the 2020 election. If it works or not remains to be seen.

MWoO

Reaction score
What parts of the constitution has Trump violated?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I think the idea right now is to drag Trump through the media again and try to hurt his campaign for the 2020 election. If it works or not remains to be seen.
Yeppers. The Dems know this isn't going anywhere but they will keep this alive until the elections.