Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
No response, sad.
Oh gee, Im sorry I didnt respond to your amazing post yet. Ive been dealing with intermittent black outs in 100 degree heat. You arent exactly on my list of top priorities.

Dont worry, I'll pay attention to you again at some point. In the mean time, go moderate that new Muppet forum of yours. How's that been working out for ya?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Really?

Paper straws are a dumb idea, but . . . ugh, never mind. I can't even think of any kind of intelligent response to something so stupid as this.
IT'S A POLITICAL FUND RAISER!!! and at the same time poke the liberals! Much like the little kids selling candy bars for $2.00. The candy bars aren't worth $2 but it goes to a good cause so people pay it.

Sometimes it just amazes me the level of "not getting it" in these parts.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Today is the Robert Mueller testimony. You would think that the libs would have more to talk about than paper straws.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Oh gee, Im sorry I didnt respond to your amazing post yet. Ive been dealing with intermittent black outs in 100 degree heat. You arent exactly on my list of top priorities.

Dont worry, I'll pay attention to you again at some point. In the mean time, go moderate that new Muppet forum of yours. How's that been working out for ya?
My bad, I thought that someone who constantly criticizes D’Snowth for not responding to your rebuttals would respond to a very simple question, especially since you made some other replies to stuff posted after my post. But I suppose there’s too much ego for that and avoiding the question and going directly for a cheap dig is a better way to go about things. The more you know.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry to say dude.... while I take your word on the heat, you did kind of cop your way out of responding to him.

MWoO

Reaction score
My bad, I thought that someone who constantly criticizes D’Snowth for not responding to your rebuttals would respond to a very simple question, especially since you made some other replies to stuff posted after my post. But I suppose there’s too much ego for that and avoiding the question and going directly for a cheap dig is a better way to go about things. The more you know.
Anything more than a quick sentence I need my computer for. Your response takes more than a quick sentence. You will get your response when i am not working and if my power is stable so i can safely turn my pc on.

And do i really need to explain myself to you? D'snowth ignores almost every single rebuttal. I haven't responded to this one instance due to circumstance.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Cool, it just looked to me like you were purposefully ignoring it. Good to see that that’s not the case.

MWoO

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry to say dude.... while I take your word on the heat, you did kind of cop your way out of responding to him.
You can take con eds word as the blackout was in the news. My area got power around 10p and internet at 4am by then I needed to go to my full time job. I tend not to write long posts on my phone because my phone freaks out when i try to type in the message field of this site like it has 4 times when writing this.

Again, this one time I was not able to immediately respond in my usual fashion.