Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
I dont even know how to process the idea that ANTIFA act like fascists, but aren't fascists.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
One of the funniest things at an ANTIFA rally last year was them shouting "Capitalism sucks!!!" Yet one guy selling bottles of water for five bucks.
Another guy selling hats and pins that say "Capitalism sucks!!!"
But if you offer a product or service, you charge money for it, you keep the profits you make, you go home with money in your pocket...guess what, Ace. That's capitalism 101.

MWoO

Reaction score
One of the funniest things at an ANTIFA rally last year was them shouting "Capitalism sucks!!!" Yet one guy selling bottles of water for five bucks.
Another guy selling hats and pins that say "Capitalism sucks!!!"
But if you offer a product or service, you charge money for it, you keep the profits you make, you go home with money in your pocket...guess what, Ace. That's capitalism 101.
Selling capitalism sucks hats seems like a scheme Scooter would have on the muppet show

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So slightly off topic, but you know how i’ve brought up that I hate when people compare politics to mental health problems? (I.e “being a lefty is a mental disorder” or “being a righty is a mental disorder,” etc).

Well, here’s what i’ve honestly learned when it comes to that. These people who came up with that annoying term are the same privileged douchebags who believe nothing bad is going on in this world just because it’s not happening to them personally.

MWoO

Reaction score

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It goes beyond politics, though. Much like brick-and-mortar stores disappearing in favor of online retail - that's been a problem long before Trump made it a political issue.