Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Protesting fascism? Something the right seems to want to make a staple of the American lifestyle? Yeah, I'd say their intentions were arguably good. Their approach wasn't the best way to go, obviously, and they're pretty much no better than the hate groups that are prominent on the right . . . in fact, we could say ANTIFA is the hate group of the left.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To me, I always saw them as wanting to cause trouble simply because something isn’t going their way. I can already say I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the biggest liberal SJW students from my first college (Landmark) end up becoming part of them in the future.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The way I see it, both sides are obsessing over conformity in different ways: the right obsesses over everybody conforming to one "American" way of life; the left obsesses over everybody conforming to non-conformity.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Protesting fascism? Something the right seems to want to make a staple of the American lifestyle? Yeah, I'd say their intentions were arguably good. Their approach wasn't the best way to go, obviously, and they're pretty much no better than the hate groups that are prominent on the right . . . in fact, we could say ANTIFA is the hate group of the left.
ANTIFA was never about protesting "fascism" it was about a bunch of crybabies throwing tantrums that their candidate lost an election. Remember when Republicans rioted when McCain or Romney lost? No because they accepted defeat and moved on with their lives.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
ANTIFA was never about protesting "fascism" it was about a bunch of crybabies throwing tantrums that their candidate lost an election. Remember when Republicans rioted when McCain or Romney lost? No because they accepted defeat and moved on with their lives.
Plus the fact the true fascists right now are ANTIFA who attack and kill those who they disagree with. They have no morals they attack anyone that doesn't agree with their far left communist agenda.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Remember when Republicans rioted when McCain or Romney lost? No because they accepted defeat and moved on with their lives.
100% incorrect. They formed the Tea Party because they were throwing a temper tantrum over McCain losing to Obama, followed by eight years of non-stop whining and crying of how "Obummer is the worst president we ever had!" "Nobama is not my president!" "Ovomit is destroying America from the inside!"

McCain himself even cried over his loss to Obama, and Bush even booed at him.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
100% incorrect. They formed the Tea Party because they were throwing a temper tantrum over McCain losing to Obama, followed by eight years of non-stop whining and crying of how "Obummer is the worst president we ever had!" "Nobama is not my president!" "Ovomit is destroying America from the inside!"

McCain himself even cried over his loss to Obama, and Bush even booed at him.
Sorry D'Snowth but that is fake news. McCain, Romney and Bush were respectful and never were rude towards President Obama after the election. The Tea Party as far as I know never rioted or attacked or attempted to kill people like ANTIFA has.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Sorry D'Snowth but that is fake news. McCain, Romney and Bush were respectful and never were rude towards President Obama after the election. The Tea Party as far as I know never rioted or attacked or attempted to kill people like ANTIFA has.
Plus you cannot compare people just saying obama is not my president to antifa who attack people for supporting trump.