Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
That being said, clearly he was a troll, so I guess there was no sense in keeping his manifesto alive any longer.
You say this, but you and others constantly engaged him leading to the bloody sunday of the politics thread. Even the posts that had zero to do with him.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Well, if the moderators aren't going to ban him, then we can by putting him on our ignore lists. No attention, no troll.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You say this, but you and others constantly engaged him leading to the bloody sunday of the politics thread. Even the posts that had zero to do with him.
At least we got to blow off a little steam.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, it was fun while it lasted, but what’s done is done.

If he does come back then whatever. I have him on ignore and that’s all there is to it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Lol and we thought we could have a political thread with no problems. It would be easy if everyone agreed and thought the same, but we don't.

MWoO

Reaction score
Was he a troll? I'm still not sure. Was he ignorant? Definitely. One of my last posts when I called him out on his ignorance, he LIKED it!
If that's not ignorance, please tell me what is.
Yes, he was a troll. Most trolls act ignorant and pretend they don't understand why others are upset. As a former troll who still dabbles here and there on youtube when I am bored, it is easy to spot the signs.

As for what the thread has become, the issue is very few of you guys actually know about the topics you bring up. In some cases one of you will post a news article without even reading the whole thing, thinking it proves your point, when it actually shows the opposite.

Myself and Muppetsrule actually do a little well thought research. We take in media from both sides. It is easy to rebut a person that hasnt even researched their own side.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
If I’m being honest, I feel like this thread has turned more into “Let’s see what @MuppetsRule and/or @MWoO have to rebuttal with when Snowth (who refuses to pop up on my phone when I try and tag him for some reason) has to say something.”
I do appreciate D'Snowth bringing up the topics. It's just that many times his point of view is very slanted or ill-informed. That makes it easy to rebut.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As for what the thread has become, the issue is very few of you guys actually know about the topics you bring up. In some cases one of you will post a news article without even reading the whole thing, thinking it proves your point, when it actually shows the opposite.

Myself and Muppetsrule actually do a little well thought research. We take in media from both sides. It is easy to rebut a person that hasnt even researched their own side.
It's a two-way street, though. There have been times where the rest of us do well-thought research of our own, but the reason you rebut is simply because you don't like the source it came from, because it's "too liberal" or "too biased."

This is what makes the well-thought research almost all for naught, because there's no guarantee you'll accept the source of which the research comes from. At least MuppetsRule has gotten better about this - there was a time he wouldn't accept anything I linked, which, after a while, I just simply stopped citing my sources or linking articles, because it seemed pointless to do so.