Rare Muppet Puppets needed!

jeklnhyd

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I need to ask my fellow muppet lovers to help me out in the search for some specific muppet plushes / hand puppets for my collection. I have been searching and not able to find these items, maybe someone can help me. I can purchase or trade for the items if anyone has what I need. Here is a list, I may add to it but I believe it to be complete as far as i know.

1.) Roosevelt Franklin puppet
2.) Applause Bunny picnic puppets (all of them except for bean and grandpa)
3.) Vicma betty lou, prof. hastings, sherlock hemlock
4.) Hasbro Boober Fraggle
5.) Ideal Rowlf puppet
6.) Igel Bunsen
7.) Dakin Labyrinth Fiery
8.) Dakin Labyrinth Ludo

Anyways, thanks for your time and help. I really enjoy being a member of this site and all the information and services that it provides.

JEKLNHYD

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Jeremy,

Got your e-mail. I don't have any extras of the puppets you are seeking.

Roosevelt and the Igel Bunsen are probably the cheapest of what is on your list. There have been quite a few of the Vicma puppets on eBay during the last 12 months or so. I have seen 4-5 Sherlocks especially.

So unless someone here has exactly what you are looking for, setting up some e-mail search reminders on eBay is probably your best bet at this point. That way whenever an auction is listed with your specific item, you can receive an e-mail notification about it.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Lucky... looking for even RARER stuff!!!

OK, so you saw my title. Maybe u can help. I'm looking for the eternally darned Wilkins and Wontkins puppets that were from Wilkins Coffee themselves. Does anybody know if I can get that kind of stuff at Cracker Barrel or something LIKE that? Now THAT would be cool! I'm also looking for the Fisher Price Fozzie and the F-P Ernie and Bert puppets. Any1 glad to help will be TDR (that's TouchDown Redskins!) in My book!

BJ

Ryan

Reaction score
jeklnhyd said:
Hello everyone. I need to ask my fellow muppet lovers to help me out in the search for some specific muppet plushes / hand puppets for my collection. I have been searching and not able to find these items, maybe someone can help me. I can purchase or trade for the items if anyone has what I need. Here is a list, I may add to it but I believe it to be complete as far as i know.

1.) Roosevelt Franklin puppet
2.) Applause Bunny picnic puppets (all of them except for bean and grandpa)
3.) Vicma betty lou, prof. hastings, sherlock hemlock
4.) Hasbro Boober Fraggle
5.) Ideal Rowlf puppet
6.) Igel Bunsen
7.) Dakin Labyrinth Fiery
8.) Dakin Labyrinth Ludo

Anyways, thanks for your time and help. I really enjoy being a member of this site and all the information and services that it provides.

JEKLNHYD

I have Roosevelt, but I'd probably need a really good offer to part with him.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I repeat...

:mad: Is there a Muppet store like "Cracker Barrel" that carrys Muppet stuff? Maybe that's an idea for Disney to wrap their BEEPs around.

BJ

jeklnhyd

Reaction score
I have these already, found mine on ebay. Thats your best bet cuz they are super-rare. I think Philip has a pair I sold him years ago on ebay.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Which pair?

Do YOU have Wilkins and Wontkins? What a surprise! I don't do ebay, however. Anybody who'd like to trade for Muppet tapes? The only condition is that the tapes must be copied and sent back! Thanx!

BJ

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
We're all looking for those wilkins and wotkins collectables! apart from the people who already have them of course! :smile:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Thanx DownUnder (reminds me of a Men at Work song!) Any body see anything at US Cracker Barrels or somewhere thereabouts like that? Thanx!

BJ