Raoul The Dinsoaur - Disney/Henson

Luke

Reaction score
This is sketchy at best, but there is an article in this weeks 'Broadcast' trade newspaper in the UK that shows a puppet (that looks like a sock puppet) called "Raoul The Dinosaur" which will have it's own show on the Disney Channel in the UK, and the puppet will also be doing links to all the shows in the mornings on the same channel. Anyway apparently it is a joint project between Disney and Henson. I can't see any more info about it anywhere though.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Luke, do you know if there is an online version of Broadcast?

Luke

Reaction score
There is - www.broadcastnow.co.uk - but unfortunately you have to be a paid subscriber to access anything on it, and i don't subscribe.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

This has actually been on for quite a while now, I remember seeing it last year.

It wasnt a show tho, Just a two or three minute short peice with news or something. Its not a Henson Puppeteer, Or even a show.

Just a kinda host.

Its not good anyway - LOL!

Just another knitted beady eyed Puppet...

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah they did some stuff with it last year but it's gonna be a proper show now too i think, maybe animation with the puppet doing the usual links ? So i guess it's just a Henson made puppet then ? They got quite a mention out of it !

King Prawn

Reaction score
I for one like it, he'll probably get annoying once he has his own show, although i havn't seen him latley on Disney (maybe that's cause i have no time for TV) but from what i saw last year i liked him, even that green sock has more talent than most of the actors on Disney ( Cough Lizzie Mcguire, Raven cough)