Quinney Practice Puppets

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
Hello all.
Glad to see plenty of puppet making activity here on this thread. When Dave Barclay and I had our old company in England, we gave a lot of professional puppetry workshops. I designed these simple hand and rodded arm puppets to assist learning this style of puppetry. First we would start with the mechanics of the bare hand, then move up to the famous ping-pong balls on elastic on top of the hand. Then when people were ready they would graduate to these furry chaps. Well they seemed so popular that somehow I only ended up with one! So I decided to make a bunch more while I had the chance and see if anyone wanted or needed them. Here's the link:
http://www.quinnzone.com
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks for reading this and above all - HAVE FUN!!! :crazy:
P.S. feel free to sign the ol' guest book :cool:
Mike Quinn

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
im sure youll have a good reaction to those, very nice Mike
Hey James. Much thanks, but you've built more puppets than I've had hot dinners!!! Great work there. I'm surprised we've not met before now. Must be an East & West coast problem eh?

Thanks!

Mike

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Mike Quinn said:
I'm surprised we've not met before now. Must be an East & West coast problem eh?
Mike
im sure it has something to do with that, also the puppet building end of things at least from my expierience rarely has much contact with the performance end except for the occasinal shop visits,

pepestarr

Reaction score
Hi Mike nice to see you here! I spoke to you on Email!