Questions for Kevin Clash

Gentle Giant

Reaction score
I was wondering about something. If you could Ask Kevin Clash any questions. What would you ask him. :smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Perhaps I ought to elaborate a little. Gentle Giant and I, along with a couple of others, are working on an on-line Muppets fanzine. Anyway, Gentle Giant has Kevin Clash's address, and we thought that an interview with him would be something cool to put into the magazine. So we thought we'd ask all of you here what questions you would ask of him, hence this thread.

Hope that clears things up!

-Kim

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Hi,
Ill be the first...

Whats was your the best times you had with Jim Henson ?

See ya

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Here's one:

Are you at all unhappy about the fact that Elmo is becoming the main focus of Sesame Street, and that other classic characters are being given less and less exposure? Also, are you at all dissatisfied with the writing being done for Elmo? Elmo is currently regarded as "annoying" and "stupid" by fans of the classic Sesame Street; do you believe that the character is not being treated correctly?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Is working at the Jim Henson Company more business like and have less of the BIG family fealing now tha Jim has passed away?

MIKEB97

Reaction score
My understanding is that Frank Oz's characters are recasted, yet he has returned to Sesame Street to perform both Grover and Cookie Monster in "Letter Of the Day" inserts. Has he made any plans to retire from the Jim Henson Company?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What is your favorite character to perform and which one do you feel is underrated?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
If you could invent a holiday, what would it celebrate, and what would it be called?

No wait! Don't use that one! That's my signature question!

How about...

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gentle Giant
I was wondering about something. If you could Ask Kevin Clash any questions. What would you ask him. :smile:
Don't you think it's wonderful having a name like Kevin? I think Kevin is a wonderful name. I think you are a wonderful human and I love you like family. Now that we're family, hook me up! Make me a performer!! I'll take Fozzie Bear, please sir.

FOZ