Sesame Street Classics HBO Max Rollouts

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, not childless adults like you or I. But parents probably are.

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
(Side note) I just happened to glance at my status, and today's the 9th anniversary of my joining this site. (Gimme cookie.)

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
So, maybe I missed something since this is kind of a sidetrack, but, what exactly is the p/r brigade trying to silence by not showing extra-human muppets pulling off body parts?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think it has something to do with not wanting to show dismemberment, no matter how cartoony it may be.

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
Then, I guess, so to my point about where the fault line lies in terms of retrofitting these shows into present-day entertainment standards. Censor what they will, but we, those of us who watched this in our formative years, can't unwatch it, and we've already taken away what we did from it. If it's that important to cleanse these shows for corporate release, then just maybe, as I've suspected all along, the mistake was to integrate it into the commercial arena, and at that, as part of the ongoing series intended to serve today's kids. Of course, I completely agree with taking the above initiative in the case of the latter.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Why haven't any episodes with Bill the Bat appeared on HBO Max?