Question on the TMS season 4 eps

KCJ506

Reaction score
From the lists I've been seeing this is the order the episodes go in

Phyllis George
Dizzy Gillespie
Liza Minelli

But I was watching the Phyllis George episode and Scooter mentions Dizzy and Liza in his guest star song. So it that the right order?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
From the lists I've been seeing this is the order the episodes go in

Phyllis George
Dizzy Gillespie
Liza Minelli

But I was watching the Phyllis George episode and Scooter mentions Dizzy and Liza in his guest star song. So it that the right order?
I don't know, but that song also mentions Senor Wenches, who didn't guest star until the next season (it's a wonder that Scooter didn't mention any guests who ended up not appearing ont he show at all).

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've heard that that song was meant to cover all guest stars past and future as far as all of season 4 was concerned. Senor Wences was to have been a fourth season guest but got delayed until season 5. I really don't fully understand how it really worked at all. But I'm sure that if you run a checklist carefully you'll find every guest from seasons 1-4 mentioned in that song with Senor Wences the odd one out.
I think I recall that they even show a picture of one of the other guests when his name is mentioned. But please don't ask me to try to explain it all.