Professional Dog Muppet Style puppet on eBay. Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

It’s been a very looooong time since I’ve done this but I am back selling a new puppet on eBay. This one is “Jasper The Nature Lovin” Dog. My wife Cheryl came up with the name. He’s completely hand sewn. It’s very hard letting this one go because I really like the look of him and I don’t normally say that about my own puppets. Anyway go check him out and if you can bid on Jasper please do. Click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. For those of you who have never seen my web site and don’t know me I’ll also leave a link to that as well. Good luck and thanks for all of your support in the past.:smile:::wink:

Take care and have fun everyone,

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/Professional-Dog-Muppet-Style-Puppet-Angus-Puppets_W0QQitemZ110297392386QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110297392386&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A1|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

http://www.anguspuppets.com

ButchCat

Reaction score
I almost forgot to say If there are any questions just ask.

Take care,

Terry Angus

biblebetty

Reaction score
yes i have a question? why are you doing this? this is a fantastic dog, i'd have a very hard time giving him up. he really is beautifully made. you did a wonderful job. ps by the way loveeeeeeee the bat!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
These are fantastic, Terry; but I really wanted to just pop in and say how much I enjoyed hearing you on the Muppet Cast awhile back!

Keeermit

Reaction score
Hi there Terry, beautiful work as always - I agree it is sad to let go of some puppets after building them :smile: .

Luke

Reaction score
Yo Terry, long time sir!

Can you make Ozzie The Bear? Joke Joke, lol!

I love the Jasper puppet, the colours and detail really "pop" and he's got a great character. Good luck

Telly

Reaction score
I love your puppets! If I had money, I would definately bid on Jasper! Great job!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Beautiful Pup Terry! I'd be interested to hear how you dyed his fleece so precisely where white and brown meet.

Fantastic, but I agree that he'd be hard to let go!
:smile:
Anthony

robinthecrow

Reaction score
I didn't know Nathan Lane did puppets! :wink:

Well done Angus, he is unbelievable cool, you have some swell pupps there