Pricing for a 6 FT Kermit The Frog Doll

BranDeeMarie

Reaction score
Hello, Can anyone help me. I have a 6ft Kermit The Frog Doll. He is made by appaluse. He is #13 of 25. Im trying to sell him but need to know how much he is worth. I know when he was bought new in 1999 at FAO swartz in San Francisco he was worth $1700. Can anyone point me in the right dirrection of where I can find out his value or where I can sell him?

Thank you!
BranDee:smile:

dmoss

Reaction score
Wowzers! 6 feet tall, ya say? Incredible. I had heard of them, but I had no idea only 25 of them were made! You have quite a gem on your hands. :smile: Good luck with the pricing, I sure hope you get what you're hoping to!

Dearth

Reaction score
Never heard of this, so I've no clue what it's worth...

But I'd love to see photos!

DN

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'd love to see photos too. He sounds like he might have been an FAO Swartz exclusive. Was he? I have never heard of this at all.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
They may have something on Muppet Wiki bout' him. Maybe they have pics. I'll check.:excited:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Can't find any pics or info on whether it was an original FAO Schwartz doll or like an old Igel/Sababa Toys dolls or plush. But I'm betting it was an Igel you bought at FAO because one of the dolls comes in three different sizes.

Thats all the info I have. Hope you find a good price. :wink::smile: