Podcast Interview with Artie Esposito about his Disney Wedding featuring The Muppets

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

If you're interested, come check out a Podcast where I was interviewed about my Disney Fairy Tale Wedding. In it, I talk a little bit about the struggle that it was to get permission from The Disney Company to have the Kermit and Piggy walk-arounds make an appearance, and the brief moment where we considered having the Electric Mayhem be our band :smile: You can find it here: http://www.insidedisneyweddings.com/

-Artie

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

If you're interested, come check out a Podcast where I was interviewed about my Disney Fairy Tale Wedding. In it, I talk a little bit about the struggle that it was to get permission from The Disney Company to have the Kermit and Piggy walk-arounds make an appearance, and the brief moment where we considered having the Electric Mayhem be our band :smile: You can find it here: http://www.insidedisneyweddings.com/

-Artie
I'll definitely check that out! And congrats! :excited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What a fantastic wedding! Congratulations to you both. We wish you the best in the years ahead.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
What a fantastic story--SO wonderful that Disney let you use the walk-arounds! I, personally, and everyone from The Muppet Mindset wish you and your wife many, many wonderful, Muppety years! Congratulations, Artie! :sing:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That is so cool! Congrats to you Artie! May you have many happy years together!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
That sounds like an incredible wedding. That's cool that they were willing to pull out the Muppet walk-around characters for you... even the older Muppet walk-arounds from the early 90's. Just an all around sweet story.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I just happened upon this thread, and wow!! Listened to the podcast, what an awesome wedding you had. Lol, it's funny, a lot of peripheral Disney cast members at the time had no clue about the Muppets' ownership.

Belated Congrats!
:smile:
Anthony