Plush Fraggle Bobble Head Dolls

Foodie

Reaction score
I dunno if this is new news or not but I just found three, plush, Fraggle Rock, bobble-head dolls at Manhattan Toys' website. Gobo, Red & Wembley. $15 each. Wee! :smirk::excited::coy:

Jelopi

Reaction score
I bought a Wembley Bobble Head a few days ago....and he is super cute. He is very soft and plush just like the bigger versions from the Manhattan line.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Plush fraggle rock bobble head dolls

Well I never hear of a fraggle rock bobble head dolls!:coy:

Rose

Reaction score
Does anyone have a url so I can see them?:smile:

Foodie

Reaction score
I bought a Wembley Bobble Head a few days ago....and he is super cute. He is very soft and plush just like the bigger versions from the Manhattan line.
Hope to get mine this week. How big are they anyway? :smirk:

Jelopi

Reaction score
From his eyes:coy: to his toes he is about 8.5" long. Sitting he is about 5" high. A good size for us because he doesn't take up alot of room in our collections :wink:. He is very cute and you will like him I am sure. My only complaint is that his eyes look cross-eyed :smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Innovative and kinda cute... but I really don't like the yellow eyelids on Red.

I'd love it if Funko bothered getting the license so we could get plastic ones as well... or even if someone gave us ceramic ones, those are okay too.

But it's nice to have Manhattan give us something at a nicer price point. 20+ bucks a plush is kinda scaring some fans away. Not me, though... if I had the money, I'd definitely grab up Matt.