Please pray for my cousin colt garrett

muppet baby

Reaction score
Please pray for my cousin colt garrett , he was hurt in his first football game of the season in school tonight , he was taken to the nearist hospital.

They did not have the fix his arm , arm there so he is having to come to Lubbock tomrow , he lives 90 miles from there .

He is going to see a surgon because his wrist is broken in 3 places !1 he is going to have to have some kind of sergery i am so afaid for him because he has never been sick a day in his life he is only 10 years old i am sick to my stomach i am so upset .

He was born when i was 16 years old so i have grown up near him .

He was only 15 min in to the game when he got hurt a big kid tackled him .

I love him so much you all please pray for him and my family as we help him though this .

i will keep u updated for all of you who pray please pray for him i will keep u updated .

Thanks for thoughts and prayers

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Please pray for my cousin colt garrett , he was hurt in his first football game of the season in school tonight , he was taken to the nearist hospital.

They did not have the fix his arm , arm there so he is having to come to Lubbock tomrow , he lives 90 miles from there .

He is going to see a surgon because his wrist is broken in 3 places !1 he is going to have to have some kind of sergery i am so afaid for him because he has never been sick a day in his life he is only 10 years old i am sick to my stomach i am so upset .

He was born when i was 16 years old so i have grown up near him .

He was only 15 min in to the game when he got hurt a big kid tackled him .

I love him so much you all please pray for him and my family as we help him though this .

i will keep u updated for all of you who pray please pray for him i will keep u updated .

Thanks for thoughts and prayers

Muppet Baby while I'm certainly not saying don't worry about him but considering it's a broken wrist, I'm glad he isn't more severly hurt than that.

Try not to let get the best of you. He maybe already looking forward to getting back in the game and will really need your support.

Good luck to both you and him.

muppet baby

Reaction score
My prayers to your family!
Muppet Baby while I'm certainly not saying don't worry about him but considering it's a broken wrist, I'm glad he isn't more severly hurt than that.

Try not to let get the best of you. He maybe already looking forward to getting back in the game and will really need your support.

Good luck to both you and him.
I will keep Colt in my prayers.
Thanks so much for your prayers and surport guys , well i am back now had to stay away for the last 5 days to help colt and then also do somethings for work LOL .

Well Colt is doing well ,but the doctors now say that he will have to be in a cast for 4 weeks instead of 3 they found that out from the post operation X rays that they did the monday after surgery .

He is in very high sprirts and is ready to get back into the game as soon as the doctor says that it is ok .

He came over to my house after the pre operation x rays although that he said he is ready to get a good night's sleep . he is having to sleep upright in bed with his arm proped up .

He got a lot of big presents from me my mom and my dad LOL he is keeping ocupided with those LOL until he gets back to the football again . My family and i are very proud of him he is such a brave boy .

I will keep the updates coming here on the next month or so that he is in the cast . Please keep this thread up for a while and do not delete thanks so much .

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I only just noticed this thread Michelle.

I pray he heals with no complications. A terrible thing to have to go through especially at the age of only 10. :sympathy:

My very best wishes to him and to you also.

unclematt

Reaction score
Thaks for the update Michelle. It sounds like some of our prayers are being answered.

Xerus

Reaction score
I'll give you all my prayers too to help as well. In the Name of Jesus, AMEN!

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I pray not only for your cousin's healing, but also that the kid who tackled him won't hurt anyone else. If he's going to do that to other players, he shouldn't be on the team.

KrazyKritter

Reaction score
Oh, that poor little boy. I hope the kid who attacked him gets banned from the game. That's not good sportsmanship at all.

Of course you're in my prayers, too.