PIGGY & KERMIT ARE ALREADY ON SALE ON THE GERMAN BUILD A BEAR SITE

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I think this may be a first, although I know there is a post on here but here of lots of nice new pictures for you but I have just found out that Piggy and Kermit are on Sale now on the German Build a Bear Site. Not often I come up with a first.

Here are the details:

https://shop.build-a-bear.de/products/buildabear.asp?mid=40&store=1&sid=1&wid=1&kid=86

Kermit:

Piggy:

There are some clothes too. My husband translated and they definitely are hand puppets mentioning that you move their mouths.

Walter

Reaction score
Woah! Great find!! here is a rough translation of the description(from yahoo bablefish)
Kermit:
Already in on-line shop book in advancable, starting from 20.01.2012 available. In selected German Build A Bear Workshop net curtain (Oberhausen, Berlin Alexa, Dortmund, Hamburg Europe passage, Munich, Leverkusen, Bremen, Braunschweig and Frankfurt northwest center) starting from 20.01.2012 available. Kermit the frog is a producer and moderator of the Muppet show. Its difficult task consists of holding all with mood and coordinating the expiration of the show. With each show quits Kermit the star guest on, heitert Fozzie or flees forwards measures Piggy, whose love it does not answer actually. Its brand name is the call „applause, applause, Applaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaus! “, with that he each announcement terminates. One can use Kermit as hand doll and move its mouth up and. Kermit is an official licensed product of Disney.

Piggy:
Already in on-line shop book in advancable, starting from 20.01.2012 available. In selected German Build A Bear Workshop net curtain (Oberhausen, Berlin Alexa, Dortmund, Hamburg Europe passage, Munich, Leverkusen, Bremen, Braunschweig and Frankfurt northwest center) starting from 20.01.2012 available. Measure Piggy from the Muppet show is a glamorous and moody pig Diva, actress and a singer with Rubensfigur. It would be gladly with Kermit together, often regards it as its property and omits their grind frequently with strong impacts at it. It is not simple straight to have it to the friend but it is always something the matter! Survey Piggy can one as hand doll use and their mouth and move! Measure Piggy is an official licensed product of Disney.
So this confirms it! They are in fact puppets and they will be on sale in stores staring the 20th of January!!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Yep Daddy Rivett's German is pretty much up there, he mentioned a bit about the Kermit Piggy Romance and the fact that they were hand puppets I think it should read Miss Piggy rather than Miss Piggy but I'm sure you can all get the general gist. Thank goodness for Babel Fish, much better than my German.

Just to verify there are only two licensed Disney Muppet outfits although the others state that they can fit Kermit or Piggy.

Walter

Reaction score
Yep Daddy Rivett's German is pretty much up there, he mentioned a bit about the Kermit Piggy Romance and the fact that they were hand puppets I think it should read Miss Piggy rather than Miss Piggy but I'm sure you can all get the general gist. Thank goodness for Babel Fish, much better than my German.

Just to verify there are only two licensed Disney Muppet outfits although the others state that they can fit Kermit or Piggy.
Kermit in the BaB Tuxedo= classic:smile:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Yes, I think that we are going to see a lot of these on here, I can't wait for them to come to the UK.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
So they are puppets. Well I will certainly get piggy... not sure about kermit as I just found the FAO Kermit puppet at Toys R US

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Does anyone know when u will b able to preorder this in the us?

I love the Kermit tshirt, def would buy, but I hope the us gets a better miss piggy outfit bc I not loving hers.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Miss Piggy's outfit includes oven mitts? That's a side of her character I haven't seen before!