Picture Request - Tosh Fraggle

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Does anyone have any, or know where I can find any, pictures of Tosh Fraggle? I'm considering writing a Fraggle fanfic with her in it, and she's also in the running for my new roommate in the Muppet dorms, and I'd like to have a reference as I don't have any episodes with her in them.

Thanks!

-Kim

luvtosr

Reaction score
If you want some more then let me know. That's the only ep. I have with her in but I'm sure I could grab a couple more shots.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
luvtosr said:
If you want some more then let me know. That's the only ep. I have with her in but I'm sure I could grab a couple more shots.
Yeah, that'd be nice. Could you maybe get one or two of her Beast as well (if the Beast is in the episode, that is)?

Thank you :smile:

-Kim

luvtosr

Reaction score
Well here's one link

If you scout around that album a bit it's full of screenshots and stuff, I think that's all there is of Tosh and her Beast at the mo' but there's plenty of other things too.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. This helps. Hmm. The Beast kinda looks like a cross between a pig and Sprocket.

ETA: To sort of return the favor, I can help you identify a couple of the pictures there. This picture is of Wembley with Mudwell the Mudbunny (from the episode 'Gone But Not Forgotten'). This picture is Wembley with the lizard-thing that Mudwell metamorphisized into, from the same episode.

-Kim

luvtosr

Reaction score
Thanks! Those pics are from the documentary and I don't have the eps myself. Much obliged!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
luvtosr said:
Thanks! Those pics are from the documentary and I don't have the eps myself. Much obliged!
I kind of figured; I also have the documentary (as an .avi file), but the video quality isn't as clear as your version.

-Kim