Other Muppet CDs

scarecroe

Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures/scans of the following CD releases? Back, front, inserts, whatever you've got, however you can present them (we can't do attachments here, maybe email, ftp, web space or whatever else). Thanks in advance!
  • Jim Henson Presents Silly Songs
  • Music From Jim Henson's Muppets, Volume 1
  • Music From Jim Henson's Muppets, Volume 2
  • Rowlf the Dog - Ol' Brown Ears is Back
  • Muppet Babies - Rock It to the Stars
  • Dinosaurs - Big Songs
  • Sesame Street - Sesame Country

scarecroe

Reaction score
Anyone? These REALLY can't be found anywhere on the net. I've gotten so frustrated looking for them only to come up empty-handed.

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
I've got the Rowlf CD, and both Muppet Hits CDs. I will try and get them scanned for you today.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pschtyckque
I've got the Rowlf CD, and both Muppet Hits CDs. I will try and get them scanned for you today.
Thanks, but I have the two Muppet Hits CDs. I've at least seen a very small (less than 100x100 pixels), blurry scan of the Rowlf CD, but I'd be interested in seeing what the rest of it looked like. As for any of the other CDs released, I've never seen ANY pictures of them. Not even small, blurry ones.

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
Hmm... Can't help out with the others. I will track down my Rowlf CD, and provide a nice quality scan.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Pschtyckque

Id also like a scan of the Cover please, I have the CD but with no cover, its a copy !

Thanks

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
Consider it done. It may be tomorrow, as I could not find the case before leaving for work.

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
Here ya go! The front cover of the Rowlf CD. The back of the insert has two small pics, and the inside has the lyrics, and folds out to a poster of the cover image.

Ol' Brown Ears is Back

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pschtyckque
Here ya go! The front cover of the Rowlf CD.
Sweet! I can't believe that this image can't be found easily anywhere on the net. You'd think a fan site might have a scan somewhere.

Thanks!