Orange and Green Wolves?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was watching one of those Childhood Trauma videos on YouTube today which for those who are unaware is a rather interesting collection of videos made by various YouTubers that was popularized by the hilarious Yourmoviesucks. The videos consist of people discussing different things in pop culture whether it be books, movies, video games, songs, etc. that scared them when they were kids. In the comments section of one of those Childhood Trauma videos, somebody had mentioned two orange and green wolf characters on Sesame Street that terrified them growing up. He/she stated that these wolves gave them countless nightmares and he/she also believes that the fright factor is the reason they got taken off the show in the first place. Which characters is that user referring to? Were they Muppets? Were they cartoon characters? They gave hardly any information about these unidentified Sesame Street canines. Being someone who loves to learn about the obscure side of the Muppet universe, my immediate reaction was that of the famous Willy Wonka meme, "Please tell me more!". So does anybody remember what wolf characters they could possibly be talking about? If so then please inform me about them below. I would like to know as much about them as possible so I could even more intriguing factoids to my mental library of obscure Muppet knowledge.