O'Neill Puppetry Conference

matleo

Reaction score
doctort13 said:
I have read about the conference, and know someone who has attended one a few years ago. Have any Muppet Central boarders attended? I am thinking of going next year.

http://www.oneilltheatercenter.org/prog/puppet/puppprog.htm
yes, I have and I believe puppetguy has too. I atended in '99 with and got to work with Eric Bass. And I've attended the performances for the last two years. it's a wonderful learning experience for puppeteers and I highly recommend it to those who can/are interested.

--Matt

puppetguy

Reaction score
I think I heard my name....

I have not done the O' Neil conference...too expensive, though, from what I hear, its worth the money. I believe there are also scholarships available.

David

matleo

Reaction score
puppetguy said:
I think I heard my name....

I have not done the O' Neil conference...too expensive, though, from what I hear, its worth the money. I believe there are also scholarships available.

David

ok, I guess Dave hasn't. hm, you think you know a guy. Anyway, yes there are scholaships. There's the Margo Rose scholarship that the CT Guild of Puppetry sponsors and there is the Kevin Clash scholarship which I know little about. I think it's only in the last 2-3 years that that's been offered. I think there may be a 3rd one but I can't remember. Hope this helps.

--Matt