Oh Canadaaa......

Beakerfan

Reaction score
(I realize this is slightly belated, but I was waiting for Snowthy to start this thread somewhere.)

Happy Canada day everybody! :wink:

Now go hug your local Kathy Greenwoods, Colin Mochres, hockey players, and/or mountees!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
*hugs Colin* Hey, I can see myself in his head!

Happy Canada Day!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Gasps* I thought Canada Day wasn't until the 4th!

:embarrassed:

*Sees a disappointed Kathy Greenwood*

Kathy!

*Kathy walks away*

KATHY! IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE! *Chases after Kathy* KATHY! GIMME A HUG! LET HUG YOU, AND SQUEEZE YOU, AND HOLD YOU CLOSE!

*Kathy is gone*

:cry:

*Sees Colin, pushes Oscanfan aside to hug Colin*

Hey, I saw a show with you and Brad Sherwood in my hometown back in December of 2007, you guys gave me the best night of my entire life! By the way, my mom is no longer convinced your gay, but my sister still is, you want me to beat her up for you?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Happy Canada Day!:smile:

My mom has cousins who grew up in Montreal...er...yeah...fascinating, ain't it?:wink:

Lefty: Youse know what I like da best about Canada? Canada Dry ginger ale! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! I kin drink dat stuff by da bottle!

(Tony tosses a nickel across the room)

Tony: Fetch!

Sorry 'bout that...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have some Canadian coins. They are probably worth more then American currency here but they still are not excepted anywhere in less someone hands me change and one ends up in the pile.:smirk:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
*Sees Colin, pushes Oscanfan aside to hug Colin*
Hey! Oh well. I'll just have to hang out with those Geese over there.

So guys how's it hangin'?

GEESE: Honk honk! *beging to peck my eyes out*

Augh! This is the worst Canada day ever! Even worse than when I went down Niagra Falls in a car tire!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey, next week, I'm going to Montreal! :big_grin:

Happy Canada Day, Canadians, see you soon! :flirt:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? What are you going to Montreal for Randall... *Beat, Just for Laughs?

*Hugs Pepper... *Would hug Spamela too, but that might make some people mad, bad joke you know.
*Spots Pam-An in her original untainted form... Oh Canada!

*Erherm... *Cracks open a bottle of Canada Dry Gingerale and Black Cherry Soda, offering a toast to all Canadians here like Mrs. P and Layla, and Jim Carey and Mike Myers and Alex Trebeck and... Um, any other maple leaves who want in on the party.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have some Canadian coins. They are probably worth more then American currency here but they still are not excepted anywhere in less someone hands me change and one ends up in the pile.:smirk:
I have like a little over eight or nine dollars in Canadian coins... and it's probably WAY more full of worth than the same amount in American money.

Hey! Oh well. I'll just have to hang out with those Geese over there.
You can go hug Ryan, for some reason, he thinks because his parents were Canadian that he's Canadian.

I thought Peppi didn't care to be called "Mrs. P"?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
You can go hug Ryan, for some reason, he thinks because his parents were Canadian that he's Canadian.
Yippe! He's my favorite WLIIA star! Where is he? Ah-ha, the shoe shop!