Not everything is ruined

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Prolouge-Kermit's POV

Piggy had ended her romantic relationship with me. We wanted different things in life and she just wanted me to be happy.

But I can't help but to wonder if Piggy wanted this to happen. She wanted me to be happy and I am, but she hurt herself in the process.

We're wrapping the season finale of "Up Late With Miss Piggy" and all I see when I look at her is sadness. I want to help. No, I have to help but I don't know how.

We're going to our private beach for our vaction and Rowlf is bringing his Tavern with us.

I hope Piggy can get happy again. I mean, I did ruin her happiness when I broke her and Josh Groban up.

She was so happy...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Janice was walking into the band room when she heard soft cries from across the hall. She knew that cry from anywhere. It was Piggy's. You may think she completely hates the Swine's guts, but they're like best friends, despite to Floyd's dismay. She'd decided to walk into the Swine's room and found her bawling on her couch.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Janice asked, sitting next to her.

Piggy could barely speak. "I'm the one who gets hurt in the end of relationships. I end it for them and it's like they never loved me. But it's all good until someone comes in and he just wrecks it for me."

The guitarist rubbed her back.

"He said he would be honest with me," the diva continued. "But he's being a huge jerk! He's not the same Kermit who supported me at the Brooklyn museum."

"We're going to our private beach," the guitarist said. "You're coming?"

Piggy didn't want to go, but she had to go. "Yeah."

"I'll have Kermit talk to you." The guitarist said and walked out.

Oh man! Why must this go on? Piggy thought.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Feel free to review my work. Constructive criticism is welcome!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Everyone was on the bus as Piggy tried to sleep in her seat.

"Hi-ho," Kermit said. "I wanna talk to you."

Piggy sighed and scooted over. "What?"

Kermit wrapped his arm around her. "Baby girl, you are loved by everyone here. I love you so much, but I can't sit back and let you get deeper in this...this death hole.

"Please, let me sit here with you," he continued. "You are Piggy Lee, not Denise or Janice but you. Love yourself..."

Piggy turned to him. "It's hard when people here are like jerks to me."

He pulled her closer. "I guess we're gonna have to catch up."

She smiled as he kissed her cheek softly.

"Piggy, I gotta tell you something..."