Noel MacNeal's creating a show for kids of autism & special needs

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Noel, will you be making the show available on YT? I'd like to watch the show, but I don't want it downloaded onto my computer.

NMac

Reaction score
Right now the plan is have it downloadable (with the proceeds going back towards more production) and have highlights/songs clips available to help promote the show.

NMac

Reaction score
The campaign ended this past Tuesday, April 28. Here's what I wrote on THE SHOW ME SHOW Facebook page:

The glass isn't half empty; it's 27% full smile emoticon

I want to truly, utterly, and completely thank EVERYONE OF YOU who donated and/or shared the campaign for THE SHOW ME SHOW! I am humbled and honored that so many of you gave your support for this project that means a lot to me.

Now that the campaign is over, I want to give you the update of what is going to happen with THE SHOW ME SHOW:

The series, as I had planned, needed the full amount I was seeking. As a result, THE SHOW ME SHOW the series will not happen, at this time. It WILL happen. But it's going to take a while (and more money).

The GOOD NEWS is I have enough to support the creation of THE SHOW ME SHOW in:
- creating "Taylor," "Fynnias'" sister. (Thank in advance James Wojtal Jr)
- a photo shoot with me and the characters (Thanks in advance John E Barrett)
- an online store (t-shirts, mugs, etc.)
- THE SHOW ME SHOW website & its YouTube channel
- THE SHOW ME SHOW: The Album!

YES! The album!

I will produce THE SHOW ME SHOW: The Album, calling on my friends who are composers, song-writers, and musicians; script-writers; and of course my colleagues in "puppetdom" to create and perform the songs. It will be available to purchase, with the proceeds going towards THE SHOW ME SHOW.

With the album, I will have this stockpile of songs that can then become music videos (the same way the first video with Fyniias signing "Say Hi" was done) that I will put online. The proceeds of the album will contribute to the producing of these videos.

With this continuation of support for THE SHOW ME SHOW, I hope to create more exposure for it, a solid base to show potential sponsors, even producers & networks (outside of the US).

I am NOT giving up on THE SHOW ME SHOW. It WILL happen. And I thank you, again, for believing in it. And me.

ONWARD!

theSHE124

Reaction score
Wait, YOU'RE the Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House?? I didn't even know you come thru MC Forum! My little sisters loved watching that show, but I never recognized it appealed to the autistic kids. Then again, I never knew of Autism Spectrum back then...

You haven't seen it yet, but I'm with two others creating a new studio, 3-Point Animation. My Mom thinks it's just a hobby, but with the increasing presence of entertainment careers in my homestate, it'll be worth it! We're currently alternating between 2 animated shorts and I think I know of some festivals that'll give us a good start. I do have ideas to bring autism awareness, though probably not to those 2-7 as you're doing. I might be going towards...10-18, more likely teens starting high school--just starting to realize their disability they weren't told before (i.e. people like me. :eek:)

But it's not just me! The other co-founders have also mild autism and Asprengers. When we do become a financial business, it'll be an inspiration to others that ASD doesn't have to hinder who you are. And if you're persevering after Bear to help others, NMac, then so will I! :super:

NMac

Reaction score

C to the J

Reaction score
This is my kind of children's show! I was diagnosed with mild autism when I was 4, so I'd be happy to support your project. My condition never stopped me from building my creativity inspired by wholesome shows, including the ones in which you were involved.

I'm going to share the link with my friends on Facebook when the campaign starts again!

NMac

Reaction score
This is my kind of children's show! I was diagnosed with mild autism when I was 4, so I'd be happy to support your project. My condition never stopped me from building my creativity inspired by wholesome shows, including the ones in which you were involved.

I'm going to share the link with my friends on Facebook when the campaign starts again!
Thanks so much!