No-Unpaved

VC2020

Reaction score
Is Sesame Street Unpaved airing at all this week I checked on one of my receivers and it says it isn't.
So is the info right or wrong?
Is it not going to air?

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Actually, I checked DirecTV's schedule; it says that SSU is not on tomorrow; it's being replaced by more of The N. (Some original movie is airing tonight, and it takes up the first hour of Cable in the Classroom; the second hour is occupied by episodes of 24 Seven and Being Eve...:frown:)

However, another source says that SSU is coming on at 5 ET/2 PT tomorrow morning...but DirecTV lists 1-2-3 Sesame Street for that time...we shall see...

This same source also says that, 2 weeks from now, SSU will not air, either...replaced by another 1-2-3 Sesame Street. We shall see about that, too...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, so that's what happened with Cable in the Classroom this morning. Well, I can confirm that SSU was indeed aired on Noggin earlier today May 26, 2003, Memorial Day at 5:00 AM EST. In fact, it was a landmark episode that I think JeffreyGrey will be glad to have videotaped if he did do so. The SSU episode that aired earlier today was the "Heat Wave" episode where all the grown-ups go to Hooper's Store with the windows closed up and the air conditioner at full pitch, leaving Oscar all alone on the street until they come back out to listen to his yucchy sounds. But it's even more of a landmark episode due to the second half where Big Bird and Snuffy have a race on Sesame judged by Mr. Rogers himself, who then comes back for the ending in Big Bird's nest for a chat about the differences between pretending and reality triggered in Big B's mind after Snuffy said that Bird had a great imagination imagining that Mr. Rogers judged their race. Hope this helps and have a good day.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I did videotape this episode (#1575); good thing I checked my other source, because DirecTV listed 1-2-3 Sesame Street as coming on at that time!

Alas, I have checked this other source again, and SSU is not airing 2 weeks from now. I think it's gone for the time being...

ssetta

Reaction score
I'm afraid it's pretty much gone forever.:frown:

What is your other source?

They can't do this to us!!! They can't!!! they can't!!! THEY CAN'T!!!!!!:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: (cries really hard)

ssetta

Reaction score
Looking at it more closely, it looks like all of Cable in the Classroom is gone.

None of those shows go with either Noggin, or The N. And I know the people at Noggin. They don't like Sesame Street, The Electric Company, or any of those old shows. I think I might have explained this all before. So, you understand? I don't think Cable in the Classroom is all that important to tell you the truth.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
My other source is MTVN.com (MTV Networks' official schedules). However, it is not available to the public; I have an account, so I can view the site. And the site says that there is no more SSU for the time being.

ssetta

Reaction score
How did you sign up for an account?

And what do you mean by "for the time being?"