nightline top stories

tomahawk

Reaction score
so i'm flipping around the t.v. tonight and i land on a.b.c. to my surprise i see kermit and fozzie doing the bull and bear market skit from nightline. it seems that people were voting on what they wanted to see most in ted koppels 22 years on nightline and kermit and fozzie were #2 behind his very first broadcast. just thought you would all like to know.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this. It's a great show and would be wonderful if they reaired it. We need to keep a close eye on this so we don't miss it if it happens.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I caught that last night too. Kermit and Fozzie trying to explain the Bear Market. Made my evening!:big_grin:
Erin

beaker

Reaction score
I so have to have thgis episode on tape! I too happened to catch nightline as I do week nights, and was absolutely stunned when #2 was the muppets episode! This is exactly another reason why late 80's Muppets is my fave period! Ive never seen this episode, just clips..so the sight of a bull running over Fozzie with Kermit looking on in the nightline roon was too much!

radionate

Reaction score
Am I the only person on MC that has this on tape? I'd make copies for folks, but I only have one VCR, and I'm not sure where the tape is, but I actually watched this a couple of months ago when I was on a big old Muppet Video tape crusade. I promise if folks ever want to trade for this, I will gladly do so when I have the chance.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Am I the only person on MC that has this on tape? I'd make copies for folks, but I only have one VCR, and I'm not sure where the tape is, but I actually watched this a couple of months ago when I was on a big old Muppet Video tape crusade. I promise if folks ever want to trade for this, I will gladly do so when I have the chance<<<

This, the Cosby episode, and MV3D special is my 3 most wanted tape trades. However I to only have one vcr, poo!