New York Comic Con - Sonia Manzano panel appearance!

travellingpat

Reaction score

Hello Muppet Fans!

I hope you're doing well! I produce a comedy show at the UCB Theater in NY called The George Lucas Talk Show, hosted by comedian Connor Ratliff. We're doing a live panel at New York Comic Con and I wanted to reach out. Would love to pack the room with some Muppet fans - and we've got a big room to fill! We've got a great lineup of guests.

We've been doing the show for over 4 years now, and have had guests ranging from Craig Shemin, Stephanie D'Abruzzo, Peter Serafinowicz, Jack McBrayer, Jon Hamm, Janeane Garofalo, Ira Glass, Bobby Moynihan and musicians like Aimee Mann.

THE UPRIGHT CITIZENS BRIGADE THEATRE PRESENTS "THE GEORGE LUCAS TALK SHOW"October 05, 2018, 7:45 PM - 8:45 PM, Room 1A24 – Javits Center
"Comedians Connor Ratliff (The Chris Gethard Show, Orange Is The New Black, Veep, Broad City) & Griffin Newman (Amazon's The Tick, Blank Check with Griffin and David) pretend to be "retired filmmaker George Lucas" & his talk show sidekick Watto, interviewing a star-studded panel of guests! Featuring prizes for everyone who attends in costume!

Featuring:
Sonia Manzano (Sesame Street)
Will Butler (Arcade Fire)
Travis McElroy (My Brother, My Brother and Me)
Grey DeLisle (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
and more!"

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/S...e-Theatre-presents-The-George-Lucas-Talk-Show

If anyone is coming to the con, would love to see you there!