New Visual of the Disney Junior Muppet Babies series

mr3urious

Reaction score
Guess they changed her to a penguin because there's another lamb character in Doc MacStuffins and thought kids would get confused, or maybe they just wanted an actual bird in there for the sake of diversity. Still doesn't seem like Rowlf and Scooter (and to a lesser extent Skeeter) will be in here, either, at least as part of the core cast. Maybe they'll be recurring like Bunsen & Beaker?

I like how the new logo incorporates the colors of all the cast: pink for Piggy, red for Animal, yellow for Fozzie, green for Kermit, blue for Gonzo, and purple for the new character who may or may not be Bobbi.

Last edited:

Angelo Thomas

Reaction score
I don't have much to add (yet) other than to say that I'm really glad to see this show is happening and I have high hopes for it! (Fingers crossed for new merch. :wink:)

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Guess they changed her to a penguin because there's another lamb character in Doc MacStuffins and thought kids would get confused, or maybe they just wanted an actual bird in there for the sake of diversity. Still doesn't seem like Rowlf and Scooter (and to a lesser extent Skeeter) will be in here, either, at least as part of the core cast. Maybe they'll be recurring like Bunsen & Beaker?

I like how the new logo incorporates the colors of all the cast: pink for Piggy, red for Animal, yellow for Fozzie, green for Kermit, blue for Gonzo, and purple for the new character who may or may not be Bobbi.
I like the penguin character, very cute.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
The new penguin character is very cute, but what about Bobbi?
I love the way Animal looks :smile:
Same here. He actually looks like himself and not the neon pink/magenta thing they portray him as in merchandise. (I know Baby Animal is a bit pinker than his adult counterpart, but still)

mr3urious

Reaction score
The new penguin character is very cute, but what about Bobbi?
I think she was re-designed from Bobbi. A bit disappointing seeing as how I was getting attached to her, but that's what happens when you follow a project from the beginning and they change things along the way during development.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I literal literally just saw saying to myself yesterday, "Are they still making that new Muppet Babies show?" Glad to see its still in development, might give it a shot - I enjoyed the original as a kid, so..

I also have no idea who Bobbi is, can someone fill me in here please? :smile: I don't recall the character in the original show.