New Muppet Show Rumor

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Oh my GOSH! That is INCREDIBLE! YES Paul McCartney! YEEEEEEEEES! Oh that is THE right way to go with this thing! YES! Gah, and if they got a big name guy like him, it'll surely see the light of day, right? But... WOW... I have NO idea what to make of this... I'm shocked and ecstatic... I really don't know what to make of this...

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Well we don't know YET what to think... I mean the article says "The Jim Henson Company" is working on the program instead of Disney. And they're pretty frank that they don't know the actually sitch.

But I just think it's cool we're getting news from an actual entertainment source and not just Jim Hill, right? :wink:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yeah it does say The Jim Henson Company, but it also says the original puppets. Oh please please please pllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeee. Disney, do us a favor, let this be true, because this is a very smart decission.

mrsieve

Reaction score
With the Jim Henson Studios group working on the possible project, it might have something to do with the "digitally enhanced" pilot. Where characters are walking around, etc.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
It would be SO GREAT if we could ask this at the panel on August 11th... Although if they signed confidentiality agreements I doubt anyone could say anything...

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I like the idea allot and this exactly what I was talking about BIG NAMES!
I'm glad some ones finally listening is this is infact the truth.
And I don't mind the muppets full bodys being show one bit even if it's done digitally.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am inclined to think false.Reasons- Jim Henson Studios have denied it, Paul McCartney's publicist doesnt know about it, no mention of Disney, it is called a Reunion yet Paul has not been a guest on the Muppet Show, and if everyone signed confidentual agreements-who would dare risk it coming forward.

MWoO

Reaction score
Well there was a public appearance by Gonzo (Dave was there to :stick_out_tongue:) and Gonzo said there was something happening that he wasn't allowed to talk about. Who knows if this was it or something totally different.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I am inclined to think false.Reasons- Jim Henson Studios have denied it, Paul McCartney's publicist doesnt know about it, no mention of Disney, it is called a Reunion yet Paul has not been a guest on the Muppet Show, and if everyone signed confidentual agreements-who would dare risk it coming forward.
I think they ment a reunion of all the muppets not between the muppets and paul this actully has been talked about before as something that may be happening.