New Muppet Ornaments at Target

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I was in Target last night and decided to walk through the Christmas decorations. They don't have quite everything out yet but I did run across some new Muppet items this year. Along with the blown glass heads of Animal and Kermit that they sold last year, they have a blown glass Swedish Chef :hungry: head this year. On another display they had a full figure Miss Piggy :mad: ornament, in a pose very popular in recent poser photo promotions. The Swedish Chef head was $9.00, and Piggy was $12.00. Just a heads up to be on the look out if you're in your local Target!:fanatic:

Drtooth

Reaction score
A little late, but they had Halloween plush as well. Got Fozzie and Kermit on clearance, you might not find them now, however. Didn't see the ornaments, though. Must've just came out.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Is this her????

I like that pose from early 90's.

I want one.

Chris

Drtooth

Reaction score
I went to look for these. Didn't find the new Piggy, but they had the same Kermit and Animal ones from last year. I did manage to find one Chef though.

And as this is a Muppet site, I think I'm required to say they also have the assortment of Sesame Street Elmo, Abby, and Cookie Monsters as well. But plastic, and probably available everywhere.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I went to look for these. Didn't find the new Piggy, but they had the same Kermit and Animal ones from last year. I did manage to find on Chef though.
The next time you go to Target check for a display with ornaments in red boxes. When I found Piggy she was on an endcap display with other character licensed ornaments in red boxes.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The next time you go to Target check for a display with ornaments in red boxes. When I found Piggy she was on an endcap display with other character licensed ornaments in red boxes.
You know, I was looking at those and only found Star Wars and Phineas and Ferb and stuff like that. Didn't see a single Muppet there, and I looked. Maybe they just didn't stock them yet. I'll try another one.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I actually intended to go to Target today as I knew they'd have some great Muppets ornaments, but it's Black Friday, which, not joking, is a seriously dangerous day to be at a store like Target. I'll go tomorrow and pray the Black Friday shoppers didn't get all the Muppets ornaments:frown:.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I like the Miss. Piggy one, not too crazy about the head ones.

I already bought a Muppet Christmas ornament in December, myself. Had to get that Kermit Rainbow Connection one from the Hallmark store.