New movie...

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Although it is ilegal and I do NOT aprrove it, does anyone know if a IAVMMCM mpeg or divx file is available for download in Kazaa? I do not aproove it!!! :smile:

Movies205

Reaction score
No offense but why ask for it, if you don't approve of it?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Why don't you just search for it? :stick_out_tongue:

I don't feel guilty about downloading such things unless there's a commercially available product out for it, which in this case, there's not.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I don't see how downloading movies off the web is any more wrong then putting a tape in the VCR and pressing REC.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I don't see how downloading movies off the web is any more wrong then putting a tape in the VCR and pressing REC.
exactly. I encourage everyone to network and hook up vcd trades, ftp downloads, etc. Why? Because theres a S-load of Muppet stuff across the globe we should all see...from UK only specials and stuff like the Hoobs and Mopatop to Australian, Russian, etc JHC related shows.

Heck, "Although it is ilegal and I do NOT aprrove it"? It is one's duty as a diehard Muppet fan to seek out such material. Its not right some folks because they dont have good reception or cable or live in a country other than the US or UK miss out.

So not only do I condone such activity, I encourage it. what I DONT like is people trying to scam fans on ebay, with high priced Fraggle dvd or vcd bootlegs. FTS...trade em, no need to rip off fans to fill one;s own pocket.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'll pretty much agree with everything Cory said, except to say that it shouldn't be tolerated with projects that are still available for sale. I've seen people sharing the Star Wars episode of TMS which is not cool. It's actually available in more than one format in more than one region. Not cool to share it. Buy it and secure the possibility of more products in the future.

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Why am I always misunderstood on this forum? This never happens in the Harry Potter one... :stick_out_tongue:

I am Portuguese and we have been a somewhat Muppetless country for about ten years or so... I have asked a friend to buy me the IAVMMCM VHS from NBC's Website, but it is only available for buy inside USA! I tried to find it at Amazon.Com but the VHS tape is not even there...

The reason why I said I did not aproove it and all was because I am (more or less) new to this Forum, so I didn't know how the moderators would react to me openly saying that I LOVE TO DOWNLOAD ENTIRE EPISODES FROM KAZAA!!! I have Fraggle Rock Episodes 1-4, Muppet Star Wars Episode, Muppet Elton John Episode, Charmed Fourth Season 1-4, Alias First Season 1-4, (why I only have the first four episodes of each serie is a mistery to me) Muppets Tonight Prince Episode, etc, etc, etc... So, I don't mind at all to download episodes from Kazaa...

Now that I have cleared this up, can any of you make a MPEG or AVI file of IAVMMCM so that people that live in Muppetless countries can watch it too??? PLEASE!!!!!!!

If you are able to, please tell me at pompeus7@hotmail.com

Movies205

Reaction score
Oh sorry, I didn't know, sorry for my ignorence... I hate it when people download movies and don't bother go to movie theathers to see it or download stuff when they can go buy it, cuz when you do that it kills the company and when you kill the company it the end of the muppets or whatever that company makes... As for it being on Kazaa I don't know....

beaker

Reaction score
Hey Pompeo!

Yeah, you definately have the right, being in a virtual Muppetless country to seek out whatever ya need online...be it trades, ftp sites, usergroups, etc.

I mean you now can find the digital widescreen dvd of LOTR on ebay, so I dont think anyones gonna care about getting a rip of VMC for free.