New MC Smileys! Final 5 Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
These final five smileys nicely complete the selection and make it an even 40 to choose from.

My issues with the MC website are not resolved, but instead of holding these dusty gems hostage on my hard drive, I decided to give them a spit-shine and share them here with forum members. The staff has authorization to integrate them into the current selection.

= Jim
= Sigh
= Dreamy
= Fishy
= Grr
= Jim (alternate version with rainbow)

I was nearly done with these when I was asked to remake all of the classic emoticons to fit a new arbitrary size. Each one took a very long time to perfect and I refused to fuss with that when the rest of the site, like the cards section, has been falling apart for years! Anyway. I'm not opening that can of worms again.

Phil can use these or scrap them, but I won't alter any of them or make any new ones. Feel free to pick the Jim version you prefer. Just copy paste the files listed here.

Again, this is for you guys. I am no longer working for MC staff. Enjoy! :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I hope they do add these to the smiley menu. I want to use the Boober sigh in particular. Thanks for posting them.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks very much for sharing these with us Jamie. I especially appreciate the Sigh/Boober one after campaigning for it, and I hope the Dreamy one is Mokey to complete the Fraggle 5. If Fishy is Lew, then who's Grrrr!? Again, thanks and have an awesome weekend.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much for sharing these with us Jamie. I especially appreciate the Sigh/Boober one after campaigning for it, and I hope the Dreamy one is Mokey to complete the Fraggle 5. If Fishy is Lew, then who's Grrrr!? Again, thanks and have an awesome weekend.
Sweetums is grrr

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Love the Sweetums one. I really hope these are used. They are amazing.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The perfectionist in me just gave them all one final quick once-over. Boober and Lew had some minor issues that have since been fixed.
Anyway, here's how they would look if the MC staff made them available to us. If not, it's okay...really it is.

The trick with these has been to keep them as pixel crisp as possible. Free-transforming them to a smaller size or shaving off rows of pixels just doesn't work very well.
There's an art to making tiny compositions that still emote.

I hope these do justice to the Muppets and to Smiley faces everywhere. (insert another bootleg emoticon here)

TSSD

Reaction score
Wow, good job! I like these a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.